Home

Cantina 13: Rebellion

Deac

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

((In an attempt to get this thing rolling again... Alyssa wasn't quite as far away as we thought :) ))

Not far from the little group, a small starfighter landed on the roof of a building. A young woman left the cockpit and began moving across the roofs. Her sharp ears caught the sounds of sniper shot, but she couldn't see any snipers.

"Spast," she muttered. "Who's down there?"

Alyssa Renolin moved quickly and was down to the level of the others in a few minutes. Riebe noticed her first.

"You're here earlier than I expected," Riebe told Alyssa.

"I was already on Coruscant," Alyssa answered. "Shaam had to reroute your message and that took a little time, but I came as soon as I could."

"Good to have you," Riebe grinned. "We've got snipers that nobody can seem to kill."

"I heard the shots," Alyssa said slowly. "But I couldn't see anybody. I half wondered if the shots were coming from down here."

"Well now that you're with us behind cover, you can see this is not the case," Riebe replied. Alyssa nodded and glanced around at the rest of the group.

((Crap, this is my fault...

WJ, the snipers aren't actual people. That's why no one's been able to kill them by deflecting bolts back at them.

x_x will post tonight if I can. I only have twenty minutes before I have to go to work and I have to get food and do a bunch of other crap :x))

((Summarizing what got eaten. Am v. tired so please forgive omissions or mistakes))

Topside

*Sniper shots strike from all directions. Suddenly a shadow falls over the group, and a small, gray ship drops down from above. A shield around the craft deflects the bolts*

Voice: You really owe me for this one, Rwos!

Rwos: Alun... sina?

*The craft lands. The shield extends around Deac, Flax, Rwos, Beler etc.

The cockpit of the craft opens. A woman of just under medium height, dressed in a grey bodysuit -the garb of a Shadow - emerges. She looks slightly elven - with long, pointed ears - but slighty human at the same time - a human of a Pacific Islander ethnicity at that*

Rwos: You shouldn't... have come... you'll... be seen...

Alunsina: Sorry. Radio systems are down. This is the only way I could save your butt this time. *She looks around at the others* Rwos' friends I take it? You'll probably want to get out of here as well. You're all targets too. Need me to get you anywhere in particular?

*The Jedi sense Cracken's arrival at the Jedi Temple*

----------

Underlevels

[Here Kioet says something to Aren I don't remember. But I saved this post in an email so I'm just reposting as is XD]

*Kioet suddenly finds a metal, silver blade to his throat. The blade is attached to the arm of a tall woman dressed in black, silver, and dark red, and wearing axe-blade tatoos over her eyes*

Gilian: So can we.

*Another figure drops in front of him. This one is lizardlike, like a Trandoshan, but with larger scales, a square face and snout, and a huge mane of silver hair. She wears an axe-blade mask and holds a small staff in her hand.

She holds the staff up horizontally, and two yellow and white streaks of light resembling lightsaber blades ignite from either end*

Raschel: The game is over. Don't even think about running. Surrender now.

((Major apologies for taking so long :x))

Topside

Rwos: Don't... you need to leave... you'll blow...

Alunsina: Sorry Rwos, you'll need to speak up if you want me to hear what you're saying. So, Jedi Temple, you say? *She grins like an idiot* That's awesome. I've only ever seen that in pictures. And in those couple Earth movies... I gotta say I love your universe.

*Rwos coughs*

Alunsina: Okay! Sorry! All aboard!

"Maybe so," Riebe muttered. "Then again, maybe not."

She moved to board Alunsina's ship and Alyssa followed her. Suddenly, Riebe spun around and moved back toward the entrance to the ship.

"What about the invisible guy I was talking to?" she asked, a touch of panic in her voice. "We can't leave without him."

"Invisible guy?" Alyssa asked, smiling slightly. "How interesting."

"He's hiding his physical appearance," Riebe explained. "I'm not sure how or why... but he reminds me of an old friend."

"Ah!" Alyssa exclaimed. "So that's why you want him around!"

((As far as i can tell, the forum ate my original post reguarding Cracken's arrival at the Jedi Temple. MUCH ANGER. so, here it is, maybe the forum will like this one.....))

The Jedi Temple, Coruscant

*The Wildstar set down in one of the hangers at the Jedi Temple. ALysara popped the cokpit hatch, and looked to the back seat. Her Father was applying some bacta to a few of his wounds, but still looked visablly drained. Though much better than before, he still looked as if he stepped out form the gates of Hell.

She climbed up, and helped her father down fro the co-pilots seat behind hers, and helped him set up against the landing gear of her ship. She pulled out her datapad, and opened up the "holding bay". Irvine and Starr stumbled out, looking visably cramped.*

Alysara: So, where is Master Sky...

Cracken: Paitence.... he'll... be here..... for now.... let me rest a moment. *He smiled* Wouldn't do for the 3rd Dark Lord of the Sith to ever set foot inside the Jedi Temple to look like a beaten Jawa, would it?

*Cracken closed his eyes, thinking about what happened to him. He was no longer a pure Sith Lord, that change probably started as early as him finding his daughter and re-uniting his family. But now... He no longer felt... pure hatred. That fight, that clone, the entire complexity of the events gave him a new insight to the Force... one that maybe the Jedi never thought of.

The one to bring balance to the Force was not a being, but maybe, an ideal.

An ideal of balance of self.

Cracken smiled, and entered the Jedi Trance...*

*Irvine looked at his Father, weakened from the fight, nay, battle if not personal war with his ravaged and twisted clone of himself. Irvine couldn't help but to think of himself greatful and happy that his father was there to take on such a foe, as powerful as he was...

But then he couldn't help but think while he looked at Cracken all the events up to this point, the reunion, the trip to Korriban, and of course Korriban itself. The Valley of the Sith. All the dark places from his body to his mind went. All those that tempted his soul to pull to the dark side of the force, but each time he couldn't find himself pulling to such. Dispite everything, he now felt a sad longing for a life of happiness, but knew it couldn't be the fact that there were no way the he could live the life of a Sith.

That thought suddenly weighted heavly on him. He knew he had to make a choice here and now. He felt satisfaction for the fact that him having a father once in his life, and dispite of things, he was loved by him. But he knew of the code and laws of the Jedi, and each time, each pull of the dark side, the thought of the Jedi and the code kept him from.

He now too was waiting on Master Skywalker.*

Irvine: *in a soft, shy voice* "Father..."

Topside

Alunsina: *laughs* Some psychic on my home planet envisioned your universe and made some very popular movies - movies are like less sophisticated 2-D versions of the holovids you have here - out of what he thought he'd imagined. Maybe you're getting rebound vibes if you dreamed about the movies.

*The ship zips towards the Jedi temple*

----------

Underlevels

Raschel: That suit you're wearing is made from stolen technology. Our technology. We're here to reclaim it.

((I'm back.))

en route

*Flax closes his eyes and exales.*

Flax: *eyes closed.* Cracken has already arrived at the Temple, we will arrive before Master Skywalker. We must hurry, his mind is closed to me and I cannot know what he will do.

Temple

*A side door swishes open and Halren Flax enters dressed in the grey and blue robes of a Guardian Jedi. His sabres are in his hands, unignited.*

Hal: State Your purpose, Sith.

Jedi Temple

*Cracken is roused from his trance. He looks at Halren Flax, looking visibly better, seeming more rested than before*

Cracken: Ah, Flax.... the older, wiser, good of you to say hello.

*Cracken coughs loudly, sounding somewhat ill*

*Cracken continues..*: My daughter has something that Jedi Master Skywalker gave her that she feels belngs to your Order, which it is. She wishes to deliver it to him personally. As for me.... I wish to have a talk with the Jedi Master, in private, if the council shall permit.

*He waves his hands dissmissivly*

Cracken: And put those things away, if I wanted to kill you all like the senior Skywalker, I would have done so upon my arrival.

((OOS: How many people actually connected ANakin SKywalker=Darth Vader in the galaxy anyways? or is that still a item of knowledge privy to people like Cracken, the emperors son, skywalker, and the council?))

Archived