Home

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

38292-3.jpg

I picked up this collector's edition used for about $13.49 along with Armageddon. Both of these discs were in perfect condition. I was especially glad to have Deception, because that was one of my favorites of the newer MK games, and the collector's edition has MK1 in all of it's original arcade glory. I like Armageddon because it's almost as cool as Mortal Kombat Trilogy, only in 3D form. And the Motor Kombat is hillarious. Lots of fun to be had here!

0003171930082_500X500.jpg

Future Shop and $1200 with all the taxes and recycling fees for it. I would've bought a Sony LCD TV, but they were too expensive to get with my budget of spending. Plus I can hooked this one up to my PC, so it's all good.

Jeebus, you've got some cash to throw around.

Today I bought this:

Badalamenti,%20Angelo%20-%20Twin%20Peaks.jpg

Some stuff I bought used from a Dutch friend also arrived;

CDs:

Antaeus - De Principii Evangelikum

Kataxu - Hunger of Element

Nile - In Their Darkest Shrine

Carpathian Forest - Through Chasm, Caves, and Titan Woods

Vreid - Kraft

Aaskereia - Ewischen den Welten...

Hate Profile - Opus I: the Khaos Hatefile

Winter of Apokalypse - Solitary Winter Night

T-Shirts:

Nokturnal Mortum - Nechrist

Silencer - Death, Pierce Me

Taake logo

weapons001.jpg

The M-16 and the Glock (above the Deagle) are my newest toys. The Glock is battery operated and Semi/Full Auto. But my favorite one is the Mac 10 (very top) holds 25 pellets, has a laser sight, three flashlights(two are blue and the third is red) and a silencer.

I picked up the newest ones from the city flea market. The M-16 was $25 and the Glock was $15. The other ones I picked up at The Erie County Fair aka Americas Fair.

But I found this place right around the corner from where I live. The store is called The War Store. This place has everything from TCG to Warhammer. It has alot of things. Maybe I'll take pictures of this place, when its open.

A news article on the War Store

Archived