Home

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I demand to talk to your superior! Who's running this place?

*Points to red curtain*

Talk to the MODS

The red curtain is pulled aside, we see a little short green man with small elves controlling an innumerable amount of puppets

"you..." TiE stammers

"yes... me me me" replies the man

"y..y... you're all the same people?"

"Believe it"

TiE wakes up several hours later in a daze.

/end narration.

1663.jpg

Good graphics. Kind of a steep learning curve on the controls, sort of necessary to complete the tutorial levels just to keep your head above water....HAHA! Get it? I made a funneh. Seems pretty fun if I just stick with it for a while. At first sit down, I managed to sink or be destroyed in everything I flew or sailed in. Again...need to spend more time with it.

Good graphics. Kind of a steep learning curve on the controls, sort of necessary to complete the tutorial levels just to keep your head above water....HAHA! Get it? I made a funneh. Seems pretty fun if I just stick with it for a while. At first sit down, I managed to sink or be destroyed in everything I flew or sailed in. Again...need to spend more time with it.

I played the demo, and while the learning curve wasn't too bad(pretty much just obey the laws of physics and you're fine...) there was way too much downtime because it's just too slow to get anywhere. It'd take me five minute to get to an enemy ship on my torpedo planes, only to then have to take 10 minutes more going back and refueling at base. Thankfully they did give you two other plane squads to work with, but it was still fairly boring.

I had a $75 Wal-Mart store credit, that I was dying to burn up.

B0006HTZ8K.01._AA280_SCLZZZZZZZ_V65363336_.jpg

Creative Zen V 1GB, right now I have 7 CDs at 84 tracks stored on there. I love it.

My mom and dad both have the same things. I think they're cool, but 1 gig feels cramped compared to my 30 gig Vision M.

My mom and dad both have the same things. I think they're cool, but 1 gig feels cramped compared to my 30 gig Vision M.

I have a 30 gig as well, but I NEVER listen to that much stuff at once, and I hardly use it. I like this one because it is smaller and super light weight. 6-7 CDs worth is plenty enough for me.

b000iu3yku01aa240sclzzzxw5.jpg

If you ever wanted to hear something beautiful, this is it. This is IT.

I was keeping track of this movie because I really, really loved Requiem's soundtrack, and Clint Mansell was doing his thing on this one too. Everyone likes Lux Aeterna, right? Now just imagine that kind of quality on EVERY SINGLE TRACK. Ye gods.

And the movie wasn't in any of the theatres near me when it came out, so I have to wait at until MAY to watch it. MAY!? I'm about to die. There is no justice. The best film score I've heard in literal ages, and I didn't even get to see the film!

b000iu3yku01aa240sclzzzxw5.jpg

If you ever wanted to hear something beautiful, this is it. This is IT.

I was keeping track of this movie because I really, really loved Requiem's soundtrack, and Clint Mansell was doing his thing on this one too. Everyone likes Lux Aeterna, right? Now just imagine that kind of quality on EVERY SINGLE TRACK. Ye gods.

And the movie wasn't in any of the theatres near me when it came out, so I have to wait at until MAY to watch it. MAY!? I'm about to die. There is no justice. The best film score I've heard in literal ages, and I didn't even get to see the film!

That's a beautiful soundtrack, and the movie is quite an experience.

Archived