Home

What do you like the most about KotoR? [Spoilers]

sith_master2000

Besides what you've listed...............

The characters.

The music score. I'm so glad they didn't just recycle the same old SW music from the films. Don't get me wrong, Williams is an amazing composer, but playing different LA games all with 'Escape from Cloud City' gets rather old after a while. The new stuffs a breath of fresh air that fits perfect, & the new music for TSL is what I'm most excited about.

the music. definentally. In the KotOR arena mod, I love just standing at the jukebox selecting from the many songs KotOR has, not just same ol-same-ol starwars stuff.

Voice acting - the games strongest point...it made the characters seem real :eek: I'm really hoping we get the same excellent voice acting in KotORTSL

Storyline - Very well done, almost made you feel a part of it :eek:

The scenery was cool, particularly the beach. I was planning to go back there but...

the game ends as soon as you complete the most important mission IE destroying the Star Builder

Mission was great - she went on most of my outings except when fighting was tough and I bought her the best possible armor. Her character was so realistic I felt genuinely protective of her.

I also chose her to rescue us when we were captured flying between planets. I knew she could get past most locks and she came through :)

• 4 weeks later...

Hmm......the voice acting, the story, the characters and the plot twists were all great. But the real stand out for me is the replayability. You can do something different ever time you play. You can more or less do anything you want. If you want to be a jerk all the time or use people you can. I've played the game as fully LS.......boring.....There was no real pay off for me going that route. I've played LS 3/4 the way through then switched at the end. That was alright. But the best for me was playing DS right from the start :) My favorite part of the game was:

At the temple when I hooked up with Bastila then killed Jolee. (I killed Johani in the grove) Then when we went down to the beach and everybody turned against Carth and Mission. Of course you know Carth ran but I had Zaalbar kill Mission. I liked Mission so I had him kill her for me. :)

That was the best part of the game for me.

Oh and you can't forget HK. I thought his best line was:

When we went to the Sith academy and I talk to the head master about getting prestige and HK says something like : What if we killed eveybody in this building ,would that not be an impressive feat?

• 4 weeks later...

lol did jedi dude actualy write that on purpose lol

ok i have to agree with everything already stated but are you forgetting the most important thing that made the 'pc' version of kotor so great and replayable

MODS

and being able to upgrade your lightsaber and change the colour at any time via a workbench

Originally posted by RedHawke

I am starting to seriously think so!

J/K JediMasterDude :D ... Or Not! :eyeraise:

*Backs slowly away from thread once again!*

I did not type that on purpose(editing now):rolleyes:

RedHawkes name kinda sounds like the Ebon Hawk. Haven't been here in a while so I haven't caught sight of that.

Archived