Home

The PS2 demo thread

ZinC°hda

• Replies 606
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Wardog1368

September 7th is when it come out in the U.S. I bleieve Badger posted it earlier u should the whole forum.

I was the one who posted, now I feel ignored. :(

I suggest we leave this topic to the demo, and have people ask Bobby any other questions in the other thread titled DEV or NOT DEV (or something like that). This will make it easier for everyone. And I've heard there sending out the next OPM issue, so if you suscribe, you'll get it soon.

Hey guys! Its my first time here and I just spent a an hour reading the whole thread (Too much time on my hands). I just had a few question which I didnt see asked.

1. What are the vehicle controls? Are they near the same as walking controls?

2. Is there a way to turn NPCs off online to have a nice, clean, 8 on 8 battle? If its a clan match, seems like the NPCs would give advantages.

3. I have a PS2 and a computer (Obviously). I love SOCOM 2's duel-joystick control and 3rd person view, and havent really gotten into the whole keyboard and mouse thing. I know the PC will have better graphics, but would the PS2 give me a better play experiance?

Thanks!

Yes the diquise is what I was talking about...Bobby said they took it out though...oh well guess we all make mistakes...unless he ment they took it out of the final version.

Next Q could u submit your own review now plz include some of your favorite gameplay moments.

1 more thing can u try to get a picture of the cover of opm issue 85(thats the one with the disc for us U.S ppl) does it have a review if so what did they score it?

Originally posted by Wardog1368

Yes the diquise is what I was talking about...Bobby said they took it out though...oh well guess we all make mistakes...unless he ment they took it out of the final version.

Next Q could u submit your own review now plz include some of your favorite gameplay moments.

well after 3 hours of playing it, theres a lot to like about the game, the action is fast, the weopons are awesome, the graphics are sweet, the music is soo awesome.

one complain though its a bit too easy to die, i guess you just dont go run and gun, you gota strategize more.

i hope theres a way to tweak the settings so you dont die so fast.

I think I know what they were doing when they let u die fast. I'll try to explain. They want to force you to use team based elements when playing online. Like if u go alone you'll die fast... but if u go with vehicles, troop support and snipers in the back some will die but you will probably win. If u understand tell me if I'm right or wrong on this matter. thanks

Archived