Home

What has Lucasforums done for you?

Mex

What has Lucasforums done for you in your life? Good and bad things, by the way. ;)

Good things :

Helped me improve my spelling and grammar alot.

Gave me something to do when I'm bored.

Got me over 130 + Msn contacts.

Helped me find alot of mods for Jedi Academy.

Gave me links to alot of fun websites.

Bad things :

Made me into an even bigger Star Wars nerd. :xp:

Spammed my inbox.

Made me come here every day for around 1-3 hours.

Scared me around a year ago. [There was a thread where you clicked on this link, and after 1 minute a ghost jumped out and screamed at you. That made me fall off my seat and run downstairs!]

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good things

improved my typing skills speed and grammar

fun sites to click

got good maps and skins for my games

hearing peoples views and opinions on different topics

learn about swampies different heritages and backgrounds

Bad things

getting in trouble at school cuz i go here all the time

spend 1-2 hours here daily

dont do chores because i have to see the WTF threads :xp:

other than this, this place is number one in my favorites list....

Good things :

Gave me something to do when I'm bored.

Helped me grow more mature :p

Gave me links to alot of fun websites.

Met a few interesting people.

Made me into an even bigger Star Wars nerd.

Bad things :

Made me into an even bigger Star Wars nerd.

Makes me come here every day for around 1-3 hours.

Heh...

Good things:

Made me into a Star Wars super-nerd.

Taught me how to mod, and now even model (although I can only shape it, I require too much help to finish my models, and tFighterPilot has been busy, and insisting that I learn Assimilate, yet I am too busy to learn it, and I prefer to no get into it...hopefully my models will be done soon...:( ).

Really taught me more about the internet, I thought I knew a lot before I came here...figures...I was a total noob.

Got me to interact with people around the world, see how others think...

Got me into LF, and the JA Community...although some would think of that as a bad thing...

Bad things:

Spend too much time here...

Heh...people are "amazed" with how much I know about computers and Star Wars...:(

Yeah...LF, I love you!!

:fett:

LF has given me a place to discuss my SW ideas and thoughts. When I try to talk to so called "normal" people about SW they have no idea of any of the most basic details. Even my dad is still in denial that Palpatine is going to be the emperor. I have tried to tell him this and he says "Really? How can that be, he's from that queen's planet. But you might be on to something." Ya think. When I compare real world politics to Star Wars politics in a vain attempt to clarify the situation, I only receive blank stares or laughter from ignorant unbelievers. This place, Lucas Forums, has given me a home, a place to come to where I can relate to others of my kind. Thank you my friends for being like me.

Good things :

Damnit, but if LF can improve someone's spelling and grammar at all, it's got to be the best forums network IN THE WORLD. That NEVER happens. EVER.

And you mean "a lot", I think. :D

What's it done for me? Hmph. Nothing much really. It's just somewhere to type a load of excrutiatingly well-formed logically impeccable guff into, like all the other JK forums I've ever posted in. JK has long since gone to the holy realm of excellent gaming in the sky, but I still post in SW-gaming forums out of habit. :cool:

Archived