Home

Bored?

Boba Rhett

I dunno, I seriously dont get bored. Im lucky enough to have a pc, a ps2, and GC and GBA. My gf has plenty of entertainment value :p plus I love reading and watching movies, and my job takes up all of my day time hours.... so inbetween that there isnt much time to get bored.... mad, frustrated, homicidal, yes...but not bored :D

mtfbwya

Originally posted by InsaneSith

I mess around in photoshop, do basically the same stuff you do. And then I harrass Lynk for about an hour, screaming about random stuff.

That's awsome :D

I hardly get bored. If I do, I go online. Not real exciting.

OO, if I can, I go to the mall or somewhere and mess around with people and see how many stores I can get thrown out of.

Originally posted by Astrotoy7

I dunno, I seriously dont get bored. Im lucky enough to have a pc, a ps2, and GC and GBA. My gf has plenty of entertainment value :p plus I love reading and watching movies, and my job takes up all of my day time hours.... so inbetween that there isnt much time to get bored.... mad, frustrated, homicidal, yes...but not bored :D

mtfbwya

Damn , I couldn't have said it better myself :clap2:

And Boba Rhett ,nice tat job on her legs . are the arms next?

I come here.

Other than that, I play JA, JK2, Starcraft, Age of Empires, The Sims (1).

Or I screw around with Insanesith, Lynk, Jed, IG-64, IG's brother, Bongobob, and all sorts of miscellaneous people.

Or I play console games.

And go outside.

And sleep.

>.> <.<

Hmmm, that's a tough question.

With work and school, and paying for things to live another day, girlfriend living with me helps out with those things, so I can have some time to relax...

But if the computer and my PS2 both bore me, I usually run, play basketball (if I can find some kids to school :) ), or i **** around with my pug.... you know, games like 'toss the pug', 'shuffle pug' on the tile floor in the kitchen, and last but not least 'Liberace pug' where I dress him up in mine and my girlfriend's underwear and general clothing...

Pug's own your face :p

Archived