Home

Smoking

kipperthefrog

I'm a PROUD non smoker:D

Just wanted to discuss the health issues of smoking and the NASTY greed of the tobaco companies!

long ago, they KNEW smoking was going to kill you! ...but they HID the true facts from the public! people back then, EVERYONE smoked! people who DIDN'T smoke were outcasts! people smoked in movies too!

today, its widely known that smoking is practicly suicide, but people STILL do it! whats with that???:confused:

I know a 11 year old boy who smokes! he steals cigarettes from his parents! he has been smoking since age 6 or 8! (I can't remember... ONE of those ages!) he said he smoked a CIGAR once! it made him throw up!

one final question... what is the difference between a cigar and a cigarette? ... Besides the SIZE i mean?

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cigarette prices are going up, whats the point of paying a company money to take away YOUR health. In the movie Scarface, Scarfaces sister smoked and she wasn't even legally old enough too. Ever notice on cigarette packs they don't have the ingredients or Nutrition facts, what does tell ya. I hate smoking and people who smoke around me because I have Asthma.

Oh and Cigar smoking is okay as long as you do it once a month and DON'T inhale it in your lungs or you'll barf, and it tastes better than a cigarette, and its less unhealthy as long as you don't do it often, at least thats what I heard.

Ugh, urk BLECH!

I'm totally with Lynk. The MOST unattractive thing a girl can do is smoke. It smells bad, it looks stupid, and all they're accomplishing is shortening their lives, and being a drain on our healthcare system.

I'm glad Colorado just passed an increase on the tax for tobacco, and Boulder is a smoke free town (no smoking in any public buildlings)

Originally posted by ET Warrior

The MOST unattractive thing a girl can do is smoke. It smells bad, it looks stupid, and all they're accomplishing is shortening their lives, and being a drain on our healthcare system.

I cannot agree with this more. It is terrible when I see a hot girl on campus lighting up. GROSS!!!!

Smoking is totally sexy. And if you're not smoking, you should be. Why? Because all the cool people are smoking, that's why. I have a cig dangling from my lips as I type this. And I am waaay sexier AND cooler than any of you, just because of my cig. Camel Joe is my idol. If you live long enough, cancer of some type will kill you anyway, even if you never smoked, or stood real close to a campfire, or whatever. So smoke up.

... gah. -_- smoker attacking thread. HURRAY FOR YOU!

Originally posted by kipperthefrog

people smoked in movies too!

le gasp!:eek: You don't say, how evil.

personally if you don't want to smoke fine, but don't do that preachy crap to me about health risks. I don't smoke around other people that don't want to be smoked around, so fplah.

*gives this thread and every other thread he's seen just like it a negative 10.*

Originally posted by TheOutrider

Ever notice on cigarette packs they don't have the ingredients or Nutrition facts, what does tell ya.

tells me you have very little in common sense. Nicotine, tobacco, and paper. Nutrition facts? uhmm... this isn't a vitamin or some supplement, it's a cigarette.

Originally posted by TheOutrider

Oh and Cigar smoking is okay as long as you do it once a month and DON'T inhale it in your lungs or you'll barf, and it tastes better than a cigarette, and its less unhealthy as long as you don't do it often, at least thats what I heard.

cigar smoking is more dangerous than cigarette smoking. Even if you don't inhale your chances for getting cancer in your gums and other places in your mouth is still great.

this said, I smoke pot and despise cigarettes, they're pointless. Perhaps I should make a thread about being a proud pot smoker? I mean why not, you made one about being a proud non-smoker.

Who said anything about you sithy? Where in the earlier posts did they say "InsaneSith should stop smoking around me dammit, it's bloody dirty and he's shortening his lifespan."

If you find peoples valid opinions to be preachy and say things like what you just said to me in msn then you might as well wear a t-shirt saying "i'm a hypocrite" :dozey:

grawr, I shoulda worded myself better. The thing is, I think if people are going to smoke let them, no point in complaining about something that doesn't affect you. Now if they're smoking around you and you ask them to stop, then you can get all pissed, but just a person deciding they want to smoke? how's that hurting you? I just grow tired of this anti-smoking stuff. Don't like girls that smoke, that's fine. I don't like fat girls and assholes. Perhaps I am a bit hypocritical. But I try my best not to be.

true, but I hear this anti smoke crap everyday. Infact I've seen friends of mine approached by random people telling them "such a pretty girl shouldn't smoke" and then they go on to how smoking is bad for your health and it's... I hate people trying to change others habits that don't harm others. When my friend smokes around someone that doesn't like smoke that'll be the day I support the person telling her to put out her smoke. I grow tired of this "stop smoking it's bad" think I don't know that? think a lot of people don't know that? You ask why do people still do it even though they know it's bad, it's because they have free will and they'll do what they like so long as it doesn't harm others.

Archived