1. 1. Who does Mace in?

• Anakin
    • Dooku
    • Palpetine
    • Battle Droids

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In some of the pictures of Mace, as far as the toys go, Mace has got force lightning on him. Now, you could say that would be Anakin - but I'm thinking this would make the perfect debut for our Palpy, I mean Sidious, to show his true colors. I think Anakin will be to busy slaughtering the other jedi and trying to kill Obi.

Heres what happens(read on star wars.com)Anakin infiltrates jedi temple and kills all jedi except for some that he must hunt down later as vader and when he gets to the masters rooms he goes into maces room and the fight insues.Him and anakin fight for a while when anakin catches him offguard with a swing and force pushes him out of a window.Thus dies mace windu

Originally posted by Revan Solo

I am sure that Boba Fett kills Mace because Mace killed Jango. I have heart that from friends.

Anakin can't kill Mace how is Boba going to?

Mace gets killed in Palpatine's office, Boba Fett won't be anywhere near there, sorry. :)

Originally posted by Revan Solo

I am sure that Boba Fett kills Mace because Mace killed Jango. I have heart that from friends.

i thought boba kills mace, too, but mace is one of the strongest jedi if not THE best fighter! i read, he invented his own fighting technik, vapaad, or so. . .

Archived