Home

Are you a Republican or Democrat?

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^^^^

I couldn't agree more. :D

Originally posted by Xenocidal

I have a laptop and hyamsters in a wheel generating electricity.

Took them from some guys smuggling illegal things in, like the laptop and a new geneticly modifed group of hamsters called 'hyamsters'.:):D :D. as for the wheel, it was made of CHEESE. I unrapped the cheese to feed the hamsters and used the waxy wrapper for the wheel.

So if a large russian comes looking for a person dubbed 'Davotov' for what he did to the 'explosive hyamster operation' RUN LIKE YOUR MAD AT THE GROUND

:rofl: Bwahahahaha!!! :rofl:

Took them from some guys smuggling illegal things in, like the laptop and a new geneticly modifed group of hamsters called 'hyamsters'.:):D :D. as for the wheel, it was made of CHEESE. I unrapped the cheese to feed the hamsters and used the waxy wrapper for the wheel.

I have another question: What happens when you run out of cheese? And where do you get food? :D

As for the food i have a mushroom farm and my pet falcons get me game. And i also buy like 40 kg of cheese on my supply runs to the nearest town. Yes i have supply runs (and drug runs ;) but on one needs to kno that)

You can't live on mushrooms and cheese... If you make supply runs to the nearest town, you don't sound like much of a hermit. :D

EDIT: I checked your profile, and it says you were born in 1991. You can't be a hermit at that age. :rolleyes:

You've been hallucinating. I'm not real, I'm the giant mushroom with eyes that fiendishly devours you in you dreams. I was only joking wondering how long it would take for someone to point it out. So much for a good time. Can you believe I actually got my friend to think I was in the mofia for a month? Then he realized we go to a public school.

You've been hallucinating. I'm not real, I'm the giant mushroom with eyes that fiendishly devours you in you dreams. I was only joking wondering how long it would take for someone to point it out. So much for a good time. Can you believe I actually got my friend to think I was in the mofia for a month? Then he realized we go to a public school.

:lol: THAT'S the person who keeps eating me in my dreams!

Umm guys... you did read the Thread topic right?

Though I find the whole hamster thing amusing.. it's WAY off-topic. I'm sure you would appreciate the same respect in your own threads...

::EDIT::

Oh.. hehe and to keep my own post in mind... duh..

I registered as an Independant (even in politics I can't make up my mind ;) ). I like to listen to the debates, follow the campaigns.. then decide who I think would be the best man (or woman for that matter) for the job...

Too many lobbyists and 'special interest' groups get in the way of making good policy, no matter what Party is involved.. so it helps to hear what route the candidates themselves are going to take if they win the position.. but this is all my opinion anyways ;)

• 3 weeks later...

In my town, it is a rare thing to be a conservatice, and I am one of the proud few. However, I am a very moderate republican who will vote for candidates on either party depending on who is most in-line with my views. I am also NOT a fundamentalist/evangelical/at all religious republican, and the fact that my party is portrayed as such is insanely irritating. No offense meant, but I have been asked in the past how I am a republican and not a religous man, and it is irritating.

In other words, I am a republican who has no problem with or voting for democrats depending on the issue.

Again, I sincerely hope I havent offended anyone with my small rant.

Peace out

^^^^

which is one reason why i'm a registered independant. i just really don't like sharing the same label that some extremists from either of the parties have. i just find it amazing how incredibly uninformed and seemingly disinterested most Americans are when it comes to politics. you'd think they'd come up with their own descriptions of the parties rather than to listen to all the propaganda that the parties put out about each other. [/ranting]

and when it comes to religious issues, well, lets just say that my views probably differ from what you expect them to be. ;)

@stingerhs: Yea. I would be registered independent, but I have heard that you can't vote in primary elections if you're not from either major party- I don't know for sure, its just rumor I've heard

@lukeiamyourdad: I agree- moderates are hard to find, and there are way too many extremists in both parties.

Originally posted by Bimmerman850CSi

@stingerhs: Yea. I would be registered independent, but I have heard that you can't vote in primary elections if you're not from either major party- I don't know for sure, its just rumor I've heard

I think it depends on the state. In California, if you are registered Independent, you can choose which primary you want to vote in (although the party can limit voting in their primary to only members of their party, but most dont).

As I said before, conserveative Republican. "I'm home schooled myself, but I do know a few gay people. I have nothing agenst them, I just don't think they should be allowed to get married due to my religion. I'm not getting in an arguement, I'm just stateing reasons why I am/why I'm diffrent from Republicans. I'm not registered, and I won't for years to come either. ((As alot of you know.))

• 2 weeks later...

Archived