Home

Post the Wierdest dream(s) you've ever had!

ok I got one very strange I'm walking by my old middle school when all of the sudden all these kidds start messing around with lightsabers real ones like in the movies then two kids drop them and i use force pull to bring them to me then all these kids start attacking me well it didn't take me long to master duel saber(Coincidentally i use those in the game) then as I'm walking home i see a wookie walking up to me and takes out duel sabers also and i said light wait then he gives up then when i get home i get attacked and my truck blows up and then i woke up

Okay, this one may seem funny, but in my head it was scary as hell!!

Me and the familly (big familly!), we were on somekind of boat trip, we were celebrating someone's birthday, then we saw this really BIG shark swimming by the the boat, then it swings its really big tail at us and split the boat in half, then it "swallows" my whole familly, except me and my cousin, so we got out of the water (we were like 3 feet from the shore??!) and then we went to what it seemed to be MCDonalds... so we were like eating by the window, and we look outside and there "stood" that big shark just staring at us!!! we ran twards the bathrooms , my cousin went left and i went right, i got in the men's room and locked the door, and i started, dancing(cool moves never seen them before!)!!!

then i heard the damn shark "knocking" on the door, so i jump into the "faucet"!! IT comes in, grabs a "glass", and turned on the faucet!!(maybe he felt thirsty with all that salty water in his throat!!).. anyways, i fell in the glass, but quickly jumped out and fell inside the "toilet"!! (EEEEWWWWWW)... i followed the "current" and found myself on the streets to find my cousin waiting for me, so i took him and went to beach and jumped in the water, we were flying, (yes, in the water, cool!), and we saw the damn shark after us again!! so we decided to fight back!! my cousin grabbed its tail, and i got its head, and we like tied him on a table!!(still under water!!), i grabbed "my guitar??" and smacked him on the head, then a chainsaw and carved him up real nice, and then a plazma rifle (Doom u say??) and my mother comes out of his mouth to tell me to wake up, and i woke up...!

PHEWW!

i need a sip of water...

When I was younger (like 2-5 years old, yes I remember)

I remember this recurring nightmare I used to have.

I would be in my bed, and then a flying gonzo with fly wings would come out from behind my desk and fly over me. He would then press his nose firmly against my nose and I would wake up crying. If I said shut up! loudly (in the dream) then he would go back behidn the desk, and a piggy-bank on a flying blue surfboard would come out and then tickle me to death. If I told him to shut up, he would go back and the other would come out again. I could keep doing this until I finally stopped saying shut up and one of them got me. I had this dream about every other night and I always had it when it rained. (I used to beg my mother to sit on a chair outside my room until I fell asleep if it was raining out)

I had other crazy dreams, but I can't remember most of them. One of the other ones involved my family and my best friend fighting to defend me at my preschool. Each one of my family would be fighting a specific villain every time. I remember the one that always got to me was this clown that would shoot at me with a pellot gun. Sometimes they would catch me, and it would always be this nurse who would put this hot lotion on my forehead to make me pass out. After they caught me, I would sometimes "go undercover" by wearing those groucho marx nose+moustache+glasses things they used to have, and escape through this jungle-gym thing. I would have to talk in a big and tough voice or they would figure out it was me.

Ithink my weridest dream was:

dreaming that I was dreaming that I was dreaming that i was going to court the wrong day (of course the day after and not the day before :mad: ) and with a plastic bag tied around the neck instead of a jabot (yeah in Canada the gown and the jabot are still mandatory :rolleyes: ) then, two false alarms rang (because there where two dreams inside the real one - re-read the first line of this post)...

oh yes, the plastic bad thing is half real: I was in another town one day and had to go to court by emergency: I borrowed someone else's gown and jabot (they were in a bag and I didn't check) to find out when I arrived at the court house that the jabot was not a jabot but a plastic bag :D ...of course , although I am a geek, I didn't tied it around my neck :p

Here's a piece of adive: NEVER watch the King and I if you're trying to become nocturnal. It leads to odd dreams, such as these:

In the king an I, the king tells the English school teacher (who's wearing a hoop - skirt) that he wants Siyam to become a modern nation. I dreamt a Siamese guard was forcing me to wear a hoop - skirt (Which is quite odd, since I'm a guy), and told me I had to wear it because "Siyam is to become a modern nation!!"

The same Siamese quard stole all my underwear. He said that Siyam was to become a modern nation, so such things were no longer necessary. :eyeraise:

• 3 months later...

All of my dreams make absolutely no sence. I don't remember any of the specifics minus the fact that they are slightly different scenes from shows or movies that I have seen recently or sometime in the past. This fact has caused me to avoid horror movies since I fear what my dreams will make out to be. I hapen to like to sleap through the night and not be awakened with nightmares.

(yeah in Canada the gown and the jabot are still mandatory :rolleyes: )

Haha thats part of the reason why I love Canada, you guys are so wacky!! :p

Unfortunately any of my wierdest dreams are too un-Lucasforums safe to even attempt to post. Oh well, you guys have got some good ones though!

Most of my dreams are bizarre sets of events which are connected by a nonsensical plot.

A good example of this is the one where I was at my old secondary school, there was a star trek style lift full of the old type of star trek people, then I was downstairs in the main teaching block searching for these "rebels" (I knew they were rebels though how I don't know), who wore brightly coloured rags and mask like the face in "The Scream". Then a couple of my old teachers were walking along carrying miscellanious bits of a computer,then they're in a plane, flying it from the narrow interior space, not the cockpit, at computers on opposite walls. Then they stop over some of the rebels, and fire a shot at them (this scene involves some really crap graphics with the firing mechanism changing between various blocky shapes). Then they miss, take damage, and one of the screens reads "Datalog Missing", and one of them says to the other that he put a bottle in the back which should do the same thing, then it's not a plane but a minibus which crashes, and a flower stall explodes and the woman in a white dress next to it screams. Then I woke up. Beat that :p

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ that beat them all i think:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

pfft i dream about dying all the time, not necessarily the how, but the 'this is what it feels like to die' it feels as if my spirit is being ripped out of my chest, then i can hear myself breathing like i've got my ears plugged, then i start to panic cause it's all black, then i wake up.

I recently had a dream that I was being chased through the streets by BULLS. Not a handful but I mean like a thousand all chasing me. Every store I run pass has one thing: T.V.s all playing the same channel, showing helicopter views (and narrating it "Oh I wonder how he's gonna get out of this eh?" and ouch that must've hurt" repeated over and over again) of me being chased by bulls. But there aren't any helicopters around. The tv's appear more and more frequently until I'm running on them and all the walls are screens and then I go into a tunnel that never seems to end and the bulls just keep on coming and I don't get tired and the bulls are centimetres away from me. Then we all start going at exactly the same speed unti I wake up. I have no idea if it means something or if it doesn't.

I have one, however I'll explain a bit first.

First of all there is a girl I know that reminds me of Bastila and Bastila also reminds me of her. I don't really know why, but I think it's because of the Shan part, as it's part of her first name, resulting in me calling the both of them Darth Shan. Also the real girl has something with animals. There is a judge here (a woman) that wanted to kill over 20 dogs (shaffordshires, about the time I had the dream).

Now on to the dream.

First I am walking in my old secondary school (the one I left because I felt I was being held back, mainly because I wanted to go to preuniversity education, and they wouldn't let me. On my other school it wasn't a problem, and I have graduated on the normal timetable for the study, and I've even graduated from a few studies one year earlier, off course I left like a proper Sith Lord should). So I am walking in that school with the real girl as my apprentice. And I am walking and known as Darth Revan, and she is Darth Shan. Now somebody tries to annoy me and she kills them with her lightsaber (and I never get to see her lightsaber, I just know she does. I also don't know the color or the style, it could even be 2 sabers or a dual one, I only know the sabers I'm using are the ones I use in K1, maybe I should ask what she would use). After that the police comes after us, and they all get killed by us (and off course again I don't see her weapon). We never get caught.

For some reason all of a sudden we're standing in court (but we did plan it), she is on trial, and the judge is the one that wants to kill the dogs. Now I see the lightsaber Darth Shan used on the desk of the judge (but I still don't see it, the very same way as I mentioned before, this is somewhat strange, because I see it, but I also don't see it). Now she moves in closer to the judge, and a police officer pull out a gun (blaster like). She instantly reacts by grabbing her lightsaber, using the force. Now I move in and I activate my Hearth of the Guardian saber (right hand) and my Mantle of the Force saber (left hand). After that I open my battle with a Force Choke on the police officer (using my right hand) and using Death Field on the press cabine. As I'm looking through the orange glow of my saber I can feel life leaving the officer and the pressmember that are there. Now I look at the judge and I can see the blade of A lightsaber sticking out of her back (again I see the blade but I also don't see it) and I can see Darth Shan standing in front of her, holding the saber. During the entire dream I was wearing my Darth Revan's robes (exactly the same as in the game, however I had the mask but I wasn't wearing it).

Now despite it being a wierd dream, unlike some of you, I'm having a good time while still behaving like a proper Sith should. Just too bad I don't get to put somebody to the burning stakes, but feeling the life flowing out of somebody makes up for that.

Man, Im happy I dream of games/other things vs. falling and dying I rarly dream that I am dead... in fact, I don't think I have ever died in a dream. I know I have almost died, but it never quite happend... I always woke up first.

lucky.. i had a bunch of wierd dreams, one of them i fell off a star wars style bridge (star wars style in that i had no railings...) and i fell for what felt like forever then after about ten minutes i hit the ground and i felt like ever part of my body was stunned and throbing. I then lifted up my arm to that my fore arm was bent like a peice of metal in the middle. then i woke up.

I recently had a very weird one.

I am a grown man who wears some heavy armor, not used by any military force in the world and I have dual 9mm pistols.

First of all, it is night, everyone is asleep. I enter a medium-seized backyard, which is edged by barb wires, there is a cute little house in the middle. I enter the house, which is empty but there is some foggy light inside. I walk to a room, enter it and I encounter a 8-year old boy. I asked for his name and he says that his name is: DARTH BAND!? :eyeraise:

I sak him what was he doing, and then I saw that he posted on Lucas Forums. Suddenly, a giant Ape came out of nowhere and ate his computer.

Next thing I know, I am walking through a corridor of an abandoned warehouse. I can't see a thing, it's completely dark. I walked to a door which was the only visible object in the room (it was a door with a window), then some white eyes appeared on the other side of the door (it was dark in the other room as well), I heard an alien, ghostly, demonic-like growl as the white ghost creature floated quickly towards the door, breaking it into pieces (the thing had no mouth). It might sound stupid, but it was FREKIN' scary. I didn't move a muscle and didn't say a word. I just said with annoyance: "HE HE HE." I pulled out my 9mm and before it touched me, I shot it in the head. It arched it's head back and returned to it's previous position. I continued shooting it fast, the thing couldn't move and it was constantly being pushed back while I shot it. It bleeded and in the end I shot it in the fore head, it exploaded and there was light everywhere.

END.

Beat that. :xp:

Archived