Home

Wtf?!

Sabretooth

Obviously he's just been playing a lot of Quake3 Arena.

There's also precedent in the animal kingdom for using camoflauge to scare off predators.

Seriously though, the human mind can spot patterns and pictures where none intentionally exists (try looking at clouds or stars sometime). Artists take advantage of this all the time. It's part of how our brain's work, and it's cool.

Of course this could be a hoax (someone painted it on the shell to get some publicity). ;)

Originally posted by VikingLarz

I didn't see anything. I always pictured Satan as a sorta Darth Maul like figure except more frightening.

Never. Satan is like Darth Maul, without the black tattoos and he has just two horns on his head.

Maul is better. :)

I highly doubt the devil looks like everyone draws him. It's like Saint Nicholas, who was some ordinary guy who dropped coins into poor people's chimneys, became some old obese red elf. :p

I agree with IG, the devil would hide his nature. He might not be able to disguise himself that much, though.

Wait. Wait.

So Satan looks like Bowser...

Mario is, in fact, Italian.

Dear God, Mario has been about the show -down between Satan and the Pope this entire time. Who knew?

Imagine the marketing possibilities. They have an entire Catholic market base they could sell this game to now.

(Yes. I know John Paul II isn't Italian.)

Archived