Home

Explain Your Avatar Here

Derc

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@General Kenobi - When i first saw you're new av i still thought you had you're old av and was like "what is wrong with ewan mcgregor's head, does he have a lazy eye or something???" then i figured it out, and now i think its rad! i never realized how their faces are almost exactly the same, im suprised it lined up so good.

well, i changed my avatar for the first time since i started here at LF. It's a screen shot of Kelborn the Mandalorian from Knights of the Old Republic II: The Sith Lords...

I so hope that Ghost Rider doesnt suck... I like Nicholas Cage, and I liked Ghost Rider when I was little... ^_^

Are you talking about the Dan Ketch series or the Johnny Blaze series? I grew up with Johnny Blaze/Zarathos as Ghost Rider. I would imagine you are from the Dan Ketch era.

@General Kenobi - When i first saw you're new av i still thought you had you're old av and was like "what is wrong with ewan mcgregor's head, does he have a lazy eye or something???" then i figured it out, and now i think its rad! i never realized how their faces are almost exactly the same, im suprised it lined up so good.

Thanks :D I had to do some airbrushing in photoshop but their basic facial features bones and such are very much the same. :D I considered a line down the middle but then opted not too.

I love yours as I know what it's from ;) Still can't wait for that :D

:ben:

General Kenobi

Thanks :D I had to do some airbrushing in photoshop but their basic facial features bones and such are very much the same. :D I considered a line down the middle but then opted not too.

:ben:

General Kenobi

It makes you wonder if Ewan had to audition for the part while wearing a beard.

I always thought the same thing about Hayden Christiansen. I think he was cast more for his "family resemblance" to Luke Skywalker than for his acting abilities.

Perhaps, but he's a good actor when in a movie with good dialogues.

Look at his performance in Shattered Glass. He was pretty good.

So is Portman really talented (see Leon also called The Professional) but she really sucked in the Star Wars movies.

wow, what a lovely place to spam :)

My Av is taken from the cover of a series of Forgotten Realms Novels called "The War of The Spider Queen" The series is quite awesome, and anyone who is a fan of FR would love it.. I personally love reading about the Drow, theyre so freakin evil :p For curiousity's sake, my sig is the famous and( unfortunately well behaved drow) Drizzt Do'Urden, from the series of books by RA Salvatore.. That gif was made from caps I took of the Ps2 game "Demon Stone", in a level where you get to play as Drizzt :)

mtfbwya

My Av is taken from the cover of a series of Forgotten Realms Novels called "The War of The Spider Queen" The series is quite awesome, and anyone who is a fan of FR would love it.. I personally love reading about the Drow, theyre so freakin evil :p For curiousity's sake, my sig is the famous and( unfortunately well behaved drow) Drizzt Do'Urden, from the series of books by RA Salvatore.. That gif was made from caps I took of the Ps2 game "Demon Stone", in a level where you get to play as Drizzt :)

mtfbwya

Do you like Robin Hobb's books?? They are fantasy too ,great books really!!Do you know em?

mtfbwya

I never read the books, but the character was always an intriguing idea. And what a great name! Drizzt Do'Urden!

Archived