Home

Explain Your Avatar Here

Derc

They are treated as Zerg heroes in the game. Hunter Killers are the special Hydralisk variant bred and exclusively used by Daggoth, the Cerebrate of the Tiamat Brood, which was guarding the Zerg Overmind himself. Ingame they appear as red colored Hydralisks with red-glowing eyes (red is the color of Tiamat) and are twice as powerful than normal Hydralisks.

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Uchiha Itachi, I love the hair blowing effect, I want to steal the idea and do that for my Van Avatar :D Well, sorta.. it would be a sideways view instead of a front view but still, very cool. I've never made an animated GIF before though.

It's not as hard as it seems honestly. ;)

I thought it was very hard. :)

Hunter Thompson is my hero.

On your avatar he reminds me of the actor that portrays Dr.Emil Skoda the psychiatrist in Law and Order. He was also in Spiderman as J.Jonah Jameson. His name is J.K. Simmons. This is a link for a picture.

http://www.nndb.com/people/185/000026107/

My avatar is Bruce Campbell from one of my favorite films Army of darkness.

I just don't know what my avatar is ... the original was on a white background, I found it while messing aroung with google pics, searching for a female jedi avatar which was a bit different at the same time... I am still clueless as what is the link with the Jedi thing as there was nothing about starwars when I found it ... :giveup:

My old avatar (the one that is now in my sig) was made for a short animation my friend did for a film course. He didn't just want to put down my name under writers credits so he made a short animation that starts with a that ends looking like the pic. my new one is just an album cover.

Archived