Home

Explain Your Avatar Here

Derc

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No new Avatar, but I got a new sig. :D It's a group render of several model WIPs I have lying around. Photobucket put a green outline around all of them when I resized the image, but I think it's pretty cool. If you like any of the models you see, there are better shots in my photo album, which I try to keep updated. :)

Very nice image on your sig Mira Dona.

Is it from a comic book or you made it?

I got it from the Dark Horse website in the section for downloads and wall papers. I belive its from a comic, but if it is then its of an issue I have yet to read. I've been trying to figure out which comic it came from since it looks as if it would be a great moment to read to see Vader's reaction to a piece of his childhood, but so far I've had no luck. . . .

yeah, I'm after the Tales of the Jedi.

All of them, but I can't find them where I live :(

cant you order them online...I got most of mine that way. Just get yourself something like a Visa Debitcard, so you still shop online, but only actually spend money you have ! Credit cards are evil I tellz ya !

Back on Topic

Ive shifted the evil drow to my sig, and put in 'Kadaju' in celebration of the upcoming CGI short film "Final Fantasy 7 - Advent Children" Relased on DVD/UMD Sep 14th !!

check out the official site if interested

http://www.square-enix.co.jp/dvd/ff7ac/

mtfbwya

I got to feeling all nostalgic.....

Anyway, believe it or not, I spent the better part of the morning working on my new avatar/signiture combo. I really don't know what compelled me to make a "Ninja Turtle" theme, but as you can see, I was very much compelled.

Cowabunga!!!

Archived