Home

Explain Your Avatar Here

Derc

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Emperor Devon

I changed my current avatar a few weeks ago. I don't know what it is, but it looks cool.

It's cool and I don't know what it is either, but if you look closely, It is shaped a lot like Vader's helmet.

*shiver*

• 2 months later...

I did have sideous avatar that was provided by lucas forums but then got some advice from chainz.2da and uploaded some.

I had anakin with hood up and red eyes but saw that about 6 or 7 other people had that so changed to this cool pic of emporor palpatine which i havent seen a duplicate of yet.I kinda like changing them frequently though.:D

I've changed my avatar since my last explanation. Since I last posted in this thread, I first had the error avatar.

1953024831413dbc2b88b967wc.jpg

Now I use the avatar that, while it looks like Anakin/Darth Vader, is actually a picture of myself as a Sith Lord ( :rolleyes: ).

bigavatar4rj.jpg

I have changed my avy once again, and when I changed it, I didn't know who the pic was of, I just knew that it looked cool. Upon confirmation from Aash Li and ChAiNz, I learned that it was from the anime Hellsing. Well, anyway, he pwns.

all behold my Sacred icon and recognize it as your pagan idol for its arcane sybols and divine drink contained within serve to bless the wisest of my followers and condem those who would apose us! the time is nigh the, the perils great but the rewards greater and shall be bestowed upon all those who recognize me as the one living vessel of the lord.

seriously thought its a drinking cup with extra-planear symbols inscribed upon it worship it or be cast down from the height that is mt. terfego.

Originally posted by PsionicBeverage

all behold my Sacred icon and recognize it as your pagan idol for its arcane sybols and divine drink contained within serve to bless the wisest of my followers and condem those who would apose us! the time is nigh the, the perils great but the rewards greater and shall be bestowed upon all those who recognize me as the one living vessel of the lord.

Your feeble skills are no match for the power of the Daft Side!

:D

Archived