Home

Congrats stingerhs!

Originally posted by Sabretooth

Yeah, congrats. And remember: The 'Ban' button is optional!

says who?? :dev7:

anyways, thanx folks. just keep in mind that i'm only moderatin in three forums, so don't get too awefully worried.....

Congratulations man! :D

I've always noticed the Uber-help you've provided (especially in the Workbench forums).. so it couldn't have happened to a better person for the job!

Awesome :thumbsup:

Just hope you don't get a problem like THIS

though it often seems this way ;) hehehe...

Originally posted by RedHawke

Way to go stingerhs! :D

I used the term "way to go" because everyone was using congrats and I wanted to be different...

Since I dont care about being original Ill just quote RH. It's unoriginal to try to be original.

WAY TO GO!!:thmbup1:

Originally posted by Emperor Devon

One question, what is the difference between a moderator and a super moderator?

They have more special buttons and they are not limited to a particular forum ;)

...and btw, moderators are not there only to do a "police" job but to organize the forums and help other members with some issues when needed. Take per example Holowan: it took quite a lot of time to set up the tutorial forums and there is still a lot of work to do. Same thing with swk.com. stinghers is definitely the best person to manage the three forums he has been appointed to (I and most of the other mods are clueless as to what to do in the Dantoine Theater).

Originally posted by lukeiamyourdad

I thought regular mods couldn't ban people, only supermods and admins could do that.

We have a secret place where we convene and someone makes a suggestion.

Example:

Prime: I'm in a bad mood. Let's ban all people whose screen name contains a 'W'.

Hannibal: Fine by me.

Darth333: Would somebody think about the children!!!

tk102: Ok, let's ban all the children too.

Hannibal: Fine by me.

Just a small peak inside. If you peak again you'll be banned.

Originally posted by lukeiamyourdad

Less then 10% actually post.

Do you post at other parts of the forum aside from SWknights? There are a lot of people in other parts of Lucasforums.

Originally posted by Prime

*rubs eyes* Huh? Whu? Who said that??

Nothing! No one! Go back to sleep!

Originally posted by Hannibal

Just a small peak inside. If you peak again you'll be banned.

Isn't it impossible to peak? I tried to, and was denied access. Wait... I didn't say that...

hey stingerhs well done you

i have to admit i'm glad i'm not a moderator although i also have to admit that sometimes just sometimes i wish i had the power to temporarily ban people from the forums an sometimes i wish i had the power to lock threads that are getting silly or just annoying

but i have to say im a lot happier leaving it to you mods and playing games instead

now im not sucking up here and im sure others will agree with me that i think you mods are doing a good job that i am sure can be very hard work at times, i know coz i've read some of the threads you've locked and in some cases are the cause of members getting banned

any way back on topic three cheers for stinerhs hip hip

Originally posted by starmark2k

Well done stringerhs... Wait does this mean i need to be nicer to you in the role-playing forum :D

wouldn't you like to know... :dev7:

thanx though. hopefully things won't get too out of hand in there to begin with, though. if it does, well, i do like playing around with all the new pretty buttons.....

Archived