NiKo

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Das mole: little brown jobby

WTF does that mean?

Das mole: Green and red teenager standing next to a poster of Gwen Stefani :p

Damn, how'd you know ;P

I'll go down the list, why not? I've got nothing to lose...except my mind. But who said I haven't already.

Ray: A beaver

Skinkie: Has black hair...which will become salt-and-pepper

DrMcCoy: A little midget that f***s on the first date :p

Fealiks: Has big ears and buck teeth...almost in a Yoda the Rabbit-esque fashion

Toenail: Who knows

Yufster: Deep throats her guitar (remember that pic, everyone?)...I already know what she looks like

Kjølen: Wears pink or purple sunglasses frequently...not b/c he's gay but b/c those are sooo vogue

Metal: Um...I dunno

Darth: Weird

Sivy: Heh

Larz: Um...I dunno

Oh, and don't forget that i'm swedish too!

I might have blue eyes and blonde hair.

Or purple eyes and orange hair..

Or no eyes and no hair!

Or something..

Edit: But now that i think of it..

My grandpa was from Germany and my grandma was from Finland.

And i might actually think it's christmas..

I just noticed myself singing christmas songs all the time!

Oh, And: (I'll just say the first ones i can think of.

Fealiks: clown

RayJones: A beaver! (Weasel?)

Das Mole: An angel.

Bright eyes: American guy who looks like Guybrush Threepwood.

Originally posted by Brighteyes

Ed's a regular little Speilberg lookalike.

I get that a lot. Really.

I don't see it personally,.. but whatever. Better than being compared to Danny DiVitto or someone...

Here's a little 5-minute self prtrait I drew once that a few folks said seems to accentuate the resemblance:

Edlib_Self_Portrait.gif

Here's a slightly older pic, but closer... you make the call.

edlib.jpg

Originally posted by Piece of metal

Bright eyes: American guy who looks like Guybrush Threepwood.

.......................AMERICAN.............ME?...............OH NOW YOU'VE GONE AND DONE IT!

NEVER! BLOODY CRAZY FOOL, ME AMERICAN!?

I'm 100% prime british meat! Throughout my entire family history, only 2 counties aswell! There was even a knight in my ancestry. I'd own Norflok if the twit hadn't been a such a gentleman and catered for a highly respected ladies needs.....it's a curse that runs in the blood. :rolleyes:

American?..............wtf

But but but but Sivy, you look normal! You can't be, people here don't look normal. (Boy do i know how to keep freinds)

Niko, Dunno really must be the hair and um....oh yeah....no thats shaved off.......hmm grow ur moustache back then do a clip of you twiddling it, you'll either look like an english officer or Cap'n Jack.

hey, Sivy you look pretty cool! and... normal!

im just gonna explain what i look like, since i cant be arsed to post a photo .... :¬¬:

height: about 5 ft

build: medium, sort of not extremely fat, but no WAY thin

hair: black, short wavy (THAt gets annoying, coz when its wet its sort of curly)

eyes: blue - gray

details ;)

Teeth: straight but k-9's are bit pointy. the natural colour seems to be like, dark white sort of... :/

nose: not big not small, actualy quite flat bridged considering...

mouth: er... quite red lips (not like K-Jo, tho they are fairly red)

eyebrows: ok, this is just too detailed now...

pupils: no really this IS too detailed

im nearly thirteen and usually wear Rocha. John Rocha or Red Herring clothes.. (well, thats a lie, but thats what im wearing now)

:D

Originally posted by Brighteyes

)

Niko, Dunno really must be the hair and um....oh yeah....no thats shaved off.......hmm grow ur moustache back then do a clip of you twiddling it, you'll either look like an english officer or Cap'n Jack.

okay, hold on...

*goes to the corner. grows a moustache. comes back*

here ya go.

this one is from just now.

Here's a description of what I look like, you SUCKAS.

Height: Eh, like 5'9" or 5'10" -ish

Weight: Maybe...160? 165?

Hair: Really really dark brown, almost to the point of blackness...but not jet black. Straight/wavy-ish...my dad's Asian and has straight black hair and my mom's white and has/had curly blonde hair. You do the math :dozey: Actually...if my hair's wet it's curly-esque, but when my hair's dry it's rather straight. I hate it when my hair gets too long, it's usually like an inch-inch and a half on top, and shorter on the sides and back. I try to make my hair look wet all day by putting hairspray on it, not in it. I never use gel b/c I hate it; it makes my hair crunchy and it feels absolutely disgusting. I can't stand gel.

Eyes: Brown

Nose: Eh, regular. I feel like my pores are huge, but they're not really. I don't have a hooked nose or nothin

Mouth: My lips get dry from time to time, especially in the winter, ugh, but otherwise they're voluptuous :p

Skin: Well, when I do a lot of outside stuff, like in the summer, I get an awesome tan. Otherwise, it's more of a...not really pale, but like...fair. *Shrug* Oh yeah, and I have great complexion.

Sexxiness: Extreme

Clothes: I really don't like denim...unless it's jeans, which is OK, but only when it's cold...otherwise I usually wear like...cargos and stuff. And for shorts, definitely not jean shorts, and definitely not athletic shorts. Shirts...I dunno. T-Shirts, I'll wear button-up/dress shirts w/a t-shirt underneath...I don't really have a lot of clothes, but my b-day is coming up and I'm actually gonna get money and I'm definitely spending like half of it on new clothes, which I need desperately.

Yeah, that's it.

Originally posted by Sivy

Wow, you look like my cousin, a spitting image really. only she's a bit younger.

:D

Hey I don't look like a girl. Besides, long hair is coming bakc into style. Very slowly. And unnoticed. My friends think its cool although almost none of them have the guts to grow theirs out. Pansies.

Archived