Home

Find out the gender of your brain

Tyrion

http://www.bbc.co.uk/science/humanbody/sex/index.shtml

Another one of those quizes where some analysts try to figurer out how you tick. Takes about twenty minutes to complete, but it isn't that bad really. Though you do have to look at some pictures...and while they're not indiscreet they're fugly. Take caution.

In case you were wondering, I scored dead center. I also had scored well on gathering the emotion of people, outscoring even the female average.

Originally posted by ZBomber

50% WOMAN?! Aw :(

It said I dig masculine faces. ;_;

You believed you weren't gay? Must've been one hell of a fantasy world you lived in...:p j/k

It said I prefered feminine faces, which is fine by me.

I'm dead center >_> cause my memory retention is higher? Or because I could name 10 words for grey? :p

Edit:

3D shapes:

This task tested your ability to mentally rotate 3D shapes.

Your score: 11 out of 12

Average score for men: 8.2 out of 12

Average score for women: 7.1 out of 12

If you scored 10 - 12: Are you an engineer or do you have a science background? People with these skills tend to score in this range. Past studies have concluded that people in this range have a more male brain.

Sweet :p

TiE

It said i'm 50% male, and I prefer feminine faces.

I did horribly on the vocabulary test, and I aced the "mental rotation" test. Probably because I work on 3dsmax so much. But I have always liked science...

Originally posted by TiE 23

I'm dead center >_> cause my memory retention is higher? Or because I could name 10 words for grey? :p

Edit:

Sweet :p

TiE

I got 14 words for grey. :D Only got 4 for happy, though...

Your score: you associated 14 word(s) with grey and you named 4 word(s) that mean happy. We are assuming that all the words you entered are correct.

Average score for men: 11.4 words total

Average score for women: 12.4 words total

As for that 3d block part, I sucked; got six out of twelve.

I didn't really pay attention to the faces. For the first few times, I put Do not Prefer on random ones thinking there would be atleast SOME decent looking chicks.

Whatever, atleats I talk to girls unlike some of you bastards. :p

I didn't really pay attention to the faces. For the first few times, I put Do not Prefer on random ones thinking there would be atleast SOME decent looking chicks.

Damn straight, brotha!

But the females I talk to are more feminine than masculine, unlike in your case.

:p

I put so many things for grey and happy, yet only scored one for each...

And, I kept putting slightly attractive instead of just slightly attractive by acccident...and it said I like more masculine faces...I don't agree. Maybe it's cause I messed up...(waits for someone to say, "Maybe it's cause your gay.").

I'm not.

:mad:

I'm 50% masculine...

:fett:

Female. (it didn't tell me a percent...)

Part 1: (spatial, angles/landmarks) Balanced male/female (in other words I got an average score on both)

Angles: "You found this test neither hard nor easy. This suggests your brain has male and female traits when it comes to spatial ability."

Spot the Difference: "You may have a balanced female-male brain."

Part 2: Right-brain dominant (no gender significance)

"Left thumb on top: This suggests the right half of your brain is dominant. Some studies theorise that as a right brain dominant person, you may excel in visual, spatial and intuitive processes."

Part 3: highly empathic - heavily female (Like I didn't know this :p)

"If you scored 7 - 10: Your result suggests you are a good empathiser, sensitive to other people's emotions. Women generally fall into this category."

Part 4: Fingers: equal length - female (Huh.)

Part 5: Apparently I prefer more masculine faces (this is kinda bull****, I could tell NO significant differences in ANY of the faces - so I wasn't more or less attracted to any of them. I pretty much just picked randomly)

Part 6: 3D Shapes - heavily male, verbal fluency - heavily female (both good scores); ultimatum 50% (more typically female). (Heh. My only 'heavily male' score :p)

"If you scored 10 - 12: Are you an engineer or do you have a science background? People with these skills tend to score in this range. Past studies have concluded that people in this range have a more male brain."

"If you produced 6 - 10 words: Most people in this range have a female-type brain."

Originally posted by Majin Revan

I put so many things for grey and happy, yet only scored one for each...

And, I kept putting slightly attractive instead of just slightly attractive by acccident...and it said I like more masculine faces...I don't agree. Maybe it's cause I messed up...(waits for someone to say, "Maybe it's cause your gay.").

I'm not.

:mad:

I'm 50% masculine...

:fett:

boba_leet.jpg

:xp:

TiE

Scored 50% too (I'm female) . I got my "masculine points" :o by scoring 20/20 in the angle test (1st test) and 100% in the 3d shape thing in which (apparently) females normally don't do get high scores... :confused:

The other test in which you have to clap your hands...well I din't know what to answer as neither my left or right thumb was on top of the other (doctors say I am "perfect " ambidextrous)....so I chose left as this is normally the hand I write with...

Archived