Home

Avatar/Sig Pic Request/Discussion Thread (Read First Post)

RevanA4

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was thinkin of, as a forum gag, keeping stats for forumite's mojo levels...

Could somebody make a cool label, about the width of the ever popular Kiera's, but only half height, something high contrast maybe red and white with thick black outlines

saying "The Grand Archive of MOJO"

Of course, the winning sigger gets first archive entry with the first "officially recorded" Mojo Bonus:cool:

i've made mine using sprites of SNES super star wars games and a gif animator.

one its SW universe only, and the other i put other elements on it (its in portuguese, since i didnt made for tthis forum, well wov just says that Luke will have to beat him and his 'friends' before luke can call himself a master...)

finalukelugarescuros0102gb.gif

this is the SW universe only, i love these 'infinit' gifs, so i make this one, it has about 68 frames, its not perfect but i like. its simple be cause i dont have Paint Shop Pro or Photoshop, i just use paint and gifanimator.

lukevsvader003b0qz.gif

not sure if anyone will ever like one of them, but if someone like can use too.

I was thinkin of, as a forum gag, keeping stats for forumite's mojo levels...

Could somebody make a cool label, about the width of the ever popular Kiera's, but only half height, something high contrast maybe red and white with thick black outlines

saying "The Grand Archive of MOJO"

Of course, the winning sigger gets first archive entry with the first "officially recorded" Mojo Bonus:cool:

mojo0hb.jpg

I don't know if you wanted something fancier or what, so if you want changes just say so. Like a fancy background or anything like that.

Hmm, I wonder if Boblion actually got my sig pic to look good.

Unfortunatly, no. The best I could get was the ship (looking like a blueprint and very flat) just kinda there facing the planet. It was horrid looking, but the best I could get, sadly.

I made a few Mojos. I know they are not what RJM asked for, but I figured I would share...

Perhaps this is found on the official building of Mojo.

GrandMojo001.jpg

Inside, if you have enough Mojo, you can see the book.

GrandMojo002.jpg

hehe

That looks pretty good for paint, The Doctor.

Thanks, but I still think it looks a little to simple. I wanted to have the TARDIS somewhere in it, but it didn't look good.

There is a pic of the TARDIS here.

EDIT: Never mind, I made a new signature that I love. Thanks to anyone who started working on it. If you really want to send it to me, you can, but I don't need you to anymore. Thanks again.

Just a small little request for a sig pic...

Here is what I would like: Have a rectangular image, and then in the center have a shield (a kind of curved triangle with the point going down). The sheild would have the Republic symbol, the spoked wheel thingy. Then, on top of that, have two crossed sabers pointing inward. One would be red, and one would be blue, and if it is possible, I would like them both to have that flaming look kind of like the Master Power Attack animation, but red and blue. Then for the background have flames and kind of a bright white glow, or just plain flames.

Tell me if this is way too hard by the way, and I will try to simplify it down.

Can someone edit the signature I have so that on the bottom it says:STAR WARS RESCUE FROM MUSTAFAR? With the traditional Star Wars font for the STAR WARS, and either the Battlefront title font or the Republic Commando title font for the RESCUE FROM MUSTAFAR, which should be centred below the STAR WARS.

Edit: Never mind, got the actual maker of the signature to do it.

I just paused the "3 MCs and 1 DJ" video and took screenshots of the individual frames, and then put it together in photoshop by saying "save as optimized." Originally the file was over 20 frames, and consequently like 300 kb or more, something like that, so the other day I cut it down to 5 frames and had to cut off the side a little bit to get it down to 39.5 kb, just under the avatar limit.

Not bad, I still prefer mine though. ;)

Actually I prefer yours too XD

EDIT:

I love the Emma one you got IS. Where did you get the pic from?

Yeah, gimme the pic you got it from. I can't find it anywhere (not that I look for emma pictures all the time... or...wait... nevermind).

Archived