Home

Avatar/Sig Pic Request/Discussion Thread (Read First Post)

RevanA4

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't know if I'll do it, but for whoever does, you need to supply more information when you request a sig. I don't think people are going to want to read a whole fanfic just to find out what you want your sig to be about. It always helps to get it done when a starting picture is supplied. :)

Not to step on others request but could someone create a sig with the a dorment lightsaber with LIVE BY THE LIGHTSABER and then it extends into the beam/blade and then it says DIE BY THE LIGHTSABER i would do it myself but i have no idea how to pull it off and would be much appricated if someone were to do it for me:)

^^^

Too big. You have to remember, some people are on dialup. I think 80k is a good max beacuse it gives a bit of freedom without slowing things down.

Cool sig though. While it wouldn't be quite the same, I would suggest cuting it down to 4 layers. Front, left, back, right with a delay of 5secs.

nice advice Darth Moellor the pic in my avatar will do i just need it like your old sig Moellor were you had anakin with a lightsaber:) well not exactly the same but something like that can you help?

johnskysig5ub.png

You like?

EDIT: ****, why is that white? let me fix that.

EDIT2: Fixed.

Just a little request for a sig pic. I was wondering if somebody could do something like what I already have as a sig pic, except a bit better. If its possible, get all of the party members (if you can't, leave out G0-T0, Canderous, Hanharr, etc.). The current pic doesn't seem to fit them right, and I think they're a bit warped. At the bottom, have the same thing, except if you could make it "...it is not the destination that matters..."

EDIT: After reading the Doctor's post below, if it is possible I would like Kreia's quote (...it is not the destination...) changed to his quote.

^ Are you by any chance a Trekkie? Harry Kim says "Maybe it's not the destination that matters. Maybe it's the journey. And if that journey takes a little longer, so we can do something we all believe in, then I can't think of anywhere I'd rather be, or any people I'd rather be with."

Actually, I got it from Kreia, that was her line in TSL.

But yes, I am a Trekkie- my mom was the one who usually would watch them, and I got to like them. Don't see much of the new series though, just usually a lot of originals and TNG.

On second thought, I like that line a bit better. Maybe use that one instead of Kreia's, if its possible. :D

I don't really care if they have a name or not, just their face. As for the faces:

The ones I got were from the http://www.starwarsknights.com site, if you go on the NPC section and look at the party members there is a tiny pic of her face, which is what I got. The only problem, though, is that the KotOR party member face pics that they show are bigger than the TSL party member face pics.

It might be easier to take a pic of them from somewhere else, in fact, that would most likely be better. Or, who knows, maybe you could just use the party icon thingys that you see at the lower right hand of the screen if that person is with you.

Archived