Home

Avatar/Sig Pic Request/Discussion Thread (Read First Post)

RevanA4

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 weeks later...

Hello. Old Uncle Astro needs a little bit of help. I can do many things but image manipulation was something I never got into... and this one is going to take you talented photo-shoppers about 7s.

Its actually for a wallpaper Im using....its a bust of the Roman Emperor Augustus. I basically want the background all black so it can meld with background of the rest of my desktop. Easy ;)

Heres the image linky >>

http://i215.photobucket.com/albums/cc288/Astrotoy7/augustus.jpg

many thanks in advance to whomever takes the time to do it :)

mtfbwya

thanks for that negsun :) Of course Im grateful >>> here's a 8800GTX for your efforts. Print it out and place in pci-express slot*

evga8800gtx.jpg

:D

mtfbwya

*LFN or the entity known as "Astrotoy7" will not accept any responsibility if aforementioned item does not work in mode described

Anyone mid makin' somethin' for me? It's just a little gif rotation... but the three images are well, already that type. So if anyone could join them into 1 image... thanks!

BoromirI.gif

BoromirII.gif

BoromirIII.gif

EDIT: Oh and take off the 'hosted...' thing at the bottom, it looks annoying. =/

• 4 weeks later...

Hi taaky has a lil' req.

I am req. a sig. I would like to to be WoW based with a black/shadowy background and in red writing on rite hand site

Name Gulantik

Guild Is A Legend

Class Druid

On the left hand side could I have a pic of a night elf druid or a night elf head if possible? I know his asks a lott but if someone could then ty. Ill hav the sig any size above 200 x 200.

TaTa for naww

@Taak Farst> How is this?

taakfarst_sig.jpg

Remember, due to its size you can only use it on another site. If you would like to use it here it will need to be resized to: 500x120 and 80kb or less. Also please remember to save the picture and upload it onto your own photo hosting site, e.g. http://www.photobucket.com.

Thanks a lot! It looks great! Perhaps you could resize it and add the WoW logo at the top of the head? I would be very gr8ful.

EDIT: Forget that I have resized, flexed and added the logo to my liking. I have two qs though.

1. How do I get rid of the white corners?

2. How do I make my own

EDIT2: Had a quick crack at making a sig. Please note I have never made them before. Please give opinons/hints/tips?

Taaksig.jpg

Thanks a lot! It looks great! Perhaps you could resize it and add the WoW logo at the top of the head? I would be very gr8ful.

EDIT: Forget that I have resized, flexed and added the logo to my liking. I have two qs though.

1. How do I get rid of the white corners?

2. How do I make my own

EDIT2: Had a quick crack at making a sig. Please note I have never made them before. Please give opinons/hints/tips?

http://i284.photobucket.com/albums/ll11/Wolverinestabs/Taaksig.jpg

Your welcome! Nice job with your own touch up!

Archived