Home

whats better?

rhinomatt

It's really a matter of personal tastes IMO.

Me, I'd say PC... mainly because of modding, personal tweaking... and my system allows me to take full advantage of the "high" settings game-wise...

Though arguably, there's been times when I wouldn't have minded to be able to vegetate on my couch and play as well ;)

I'd have to agree with ChAiNz on this one... I like the PC better because I can take advantage of my good system specs and have better graphics and fast speeds, etc.

And I love to be able to mod and add others' mods.

Though arguably, there's been times when I wouldn't have minded to be able to vegetate on my couch and play as well ;)
that's why you go wireless with the mouse and keyboard. :D

or you could just use a laptop.....

and i might as well just say it: i'm not a console fan, so my answer is automatically PC version.

or you could just use a laptop.....

and i might as well just say it: i'm not a console fan, so my answer is automatically PC version.

oh greeaaat... give me more excuses to spend money.. hehehe..

Though maybe I should look into making a Windows Media Center box ... hmmm...

pay my car payment.. bah, I need to walk more often ;)

From what I know, the least comfortable thing in the world is sitting on a couch with a keyboard on you lap.

But as someone said, it all comes down to personal opinion. So do you want a mod-alicious game, or do you want a couch?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
well i have to say xbox because it has better experiance (however you spell it.) and the pc version has to many bugs glitches and viruses anyway.

Excuse me, but the Xbox version has as many glitches as the PC version, glitches that make you scrap whole savegames because you cannot use the tools the PC has to edit your savegames to fix them, and there are no "viruses" in the PC version of KotOR or TSL. ;)

i guess youre right about the virus part but there are still some glitches and freezing promblems in the PC more than the xbox ive heard of. id say for me id rather have the xbox verson because of that promblem but the PC has some extra stuff that was left out of the xbox one.

Archived