Home

Back to school & Backpacks

RoxStar

Hey everyone. I'm going back to school again in a few days, but this year I'll be in High School. Does anyone have any reccomendations for backpacks? I would like one thats large enough to carr yall kinds of crap, plus an extra compartment for diabetic supplies.

Hey everyone. I'm going back to school again in a few days, but this year I'll be in High School. Does anyone have any reccomendations for backpacks? I would like one thats large enough to carr yall kinds of crap, plus an extra compartment for diabetic supplies.

Swiss Backbacks are bad.

Don't ask why.

:o

(@Mike: ET is a girl sigs ftw!)

Hmm, I use one from Eddie Bauer. Not exactly high tech but it works for me. Then again I'm done with school and just carry some extra clothes and a few other things (book, a few supplies, etc.) for when I go to town. :)

Whatever you get just make sure that it's got a waist strap and really good shoulder straps. Otherwise it can cause some back problems. :)

My sophmore year, the schoolboard decided we had to have see-through backpacks. This was around the time of the Columbine shootings, so everyone was afraid of us hiding something. Anyway, I learned the hard way that mesh backpacks are evil. The damn zippers break and the mech just wears away.

If you dont want to be walking along and all of a sudden relize your backpack just got really light, get one that dosent have a zipper all the way to the base. As far as I know, they dont make any mesh ones without this dandy little feature........I learned this the hard way.

Why? :xp:

switzerland-logo.gif

That's the logo on the back of my Swiss backback. While I am indeed aware that it's the symbol of Switzerland, most people are not. Most people play video games, where the medic symbol just happens to be a white cross over a red background.

To some at my middle school, I was referred to as the medic. :o

(gogo action power ET sigs!)

Awww man. Pie your bag thingy is awesome.

On topic: Any backpack should "work" fine. Just make sure it has at least three of the big compartments and 2 of the tiny ones. That way you can carry everything in locker! :D

EDIT- oh and make sure to buy one that's more than 10$. I had a 10$ backpack and it ripped and my books fell out. :(

But that's awesome, because if a girl faints, she needs CPR...

Too bad that almost never happens in HS! In fact.. the only person in my HS who I know of, that has passed out was a guy. No CPR for him :-p

Yup, I am using the same backpack as last year. Like Sith said, you don't really need one. It just comes in handy if the teacher gives a lot of homework (which I usually don't get a lot of... ummm... nvm, tomorrow I'll probably get dumped with homework!)

I normally grab a good one at walmart for $10-$20. I wouldn't spend more than $20 unless you carry textbooks around all the time.

Too bad that almost never happens in HS! In fact.. the only person in my HS who I know of, that has passed out was a guy. No CPR for him :-p.

As well, were I to give CPR to a passed out girl she'd probably still die. Therefore, I'd be arrested for underage necrophilia.

:p

Archived