Home

Woah... What's Going On Here!?!?!

Renegade Angel

Hey guys, a while ago, I promised to NEVER like a girl in my life. (Yes, Im only 12) But just recently, I got all queasy when I talked to this girl and now I really like her and I always feel weird when I get near here... Or even when I think about her! I told her I liked her, But it doesn't help! Is this puberty or something? Cuz all of a sudden I just start liking girls and I always want to talk to them and be aroud them and.... and.... You get the point....

BTW, I knew the girl from last year, I met her on our school field trip, and we talked the whole way there and it was really funny.... and.... Ahh whatever! Just answer my question!

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sounds like puberty to me. lol. Its natural for boys to say they dont like girls growing up, and then all of a sudden *wam* girls start catching their attention as more than just the gross little oddities that hang out with your sister. lol.

Welcome to growing up. ;) Just remember that girls are people too, and not to treat them like some guys treat girls, and youll be a hit with those (girls) that matter. ^_^

There are times of reflection during which I think how wonderful it would be to go back and relive the days of my youth...and then I read something like this and remember just how terrifying those times were.

Take a deep breath. Relax. What you're going through is normal. Your brain (along with your body) is gearing up for some MAJOR changes. Things are going to be awkward for a little while, but you'll come out the on other side fairly unscathed.

The important thing to remember is that everyone else in your age group is just as freaked out as you right now. It might not seem that way, but that's just because everyone has different coping mechanisms.

Just play it smart. Pay close attention in sex ed class (especially the parts regarding abstinence and condoms).

Also beware of those who would tell you that sex and your body are evil and dirty and sinful, niether of which are any of those (unless your play in the mud). But also dont go around doing every girl you see. Abstinence is a better form of birth control, but how much fun is abstinence? :p

There are times of reflection during which I think how wonderful it would be to go back and relive the days of my youth...and then I read something like this and remember just how terrifying those times were.

Take a deep breath. Relax. What you're going through is normal. Your brain (along with your body) is gearing up for some MAJOR changes. Things are going to be awkward for a little while, but you'll come out the on other side fairly unscathed.

The important thing to remember is that everyone else in your age group is just as freaked out as you right now. It might not seem that way, but that's just because everyone has different coping mechanisms.

Just play it smart. Pay close attention in sex ed class (especially the parts regarding abstinence and condoms).

GEEZ! What do you think they teach in those PE videos Achilles!? You just wasted 10 minuets of your life! Lol

...And I cant wait to go through the "Oooh... Whats that? *Grab*" years... Lol, j/k

And suprisingly, I already know this sex ed syuff.... ah... what? Me? Naaah! No, Im serious I di- Okay.....

lol, those were the days..... ah, dang it!! why do i feel so old all the sudden??? :fist:

anyways, enjoy it while it lasts. the feeling will fade into a normal, everyday occurance almost anytime a gorgeous woman walks by. oh yeah, and welcome to another complexity of life: dealing with the opposite sex. :xp:

Yeah, that stuff is normal genetics and whatnot (did it really take everyone until they were twelve?)

Just be glad you weren't one of the few who didn't get a chance to like girls, I never did...probably why I don't get the whole anime schoolgirl obsession...

And about sex, save it for your wife, and use the extra energy to PWN in whatever job your doing, that way you'll make more money and actually be able to do stuff like feed her and put a decent roof over her head:)

oh and Renegade, one last piece of advice, it seems from your posts that you reeeeeally need to stop watching tv:D

Archived