Home

Woah... What's Going On Here!?!?!

Renegade Angel

lol, those were the days..... ah, dang it!! why do i feel so old all the sudden??? :fist:

anyways, enjoy it while it lasts. the feeling will fade into a normal, everyday occurance almost anytime a gorgeous woman walks by. oh yeah, and welcome to another complexity of life: dealing with the opposite sex. :xp:

damn stingerhs your younger than me and you feel old thanks now I feel ancient:xp:

yup dealing with the oppisites sex is hard;P but if I can learn to do it you can

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My advice: Wait at least two years. It's typical for twelve year-olds to be interested in the opposite gender, and there's nothing wrong with that at all, but I still think you should wait a little while. Twelve (and thirteen) year-olds are way too young for dating. Any relationships at that age are usually very rocky (I've seen it happen) and do not end well. Just wait a bit.

Hey guys, a while ago, I promised to NEVER like a girl in my life. (Yes, Im only 12) But just recently, I got all queasy when I talked to this girl and now I really like her and I always feel weird when I get near here... Or even when I think about her! I told her I liked her, But it doesn't help! Is this puberty or something? Cuz all of a sudden I just start liking girls and I always want to talk to them and be aroud them and.... and.... You get the point....

BTW, I knew the girl from last year, I met her on our school field trip, and we talked the whole way there and it was really funny.... and.... Ahh whatever! Just answer my question!

hehehe, that's what Astro calls a Wonder Years moment...savour them....

mtfbwya

That surely is puberty. Worst period of life. When you enter puberty, you can become irresponsible, aggresive, lazy and over-reacting. All of these things are DANGEROUS, beware of the signs of such things, they can wield have consequences when realesed.

But puberty can lead to other things...

It can lead to rebellisones, endurance, bravery, sacrifice, responsobility, goodness and most importantly: GOALS in life.

Goals are what makes us all. If you have great goals, which involve changing the world around you, helping people or bettering the world in any way possible... You should not go for your feelings.

When I was 13 years old, I mostly rejected all girls which approached me(not many though, 3 or 4, maybe less). I believed that it was, because I was shy and thought that I wasn't responsible enough. I realised my goals in life at the age of 13-14 and started to behave quite aggresively, immorally and irresponibly. But then I realised that I was wrong and realised... Why I rejected girls.

The first thing was because I realised that fighting honrablly for a goal, should be in the most honorable way possible, without hurting anyone and doing good wherever I go.

The second thing was because I accepted the responsobility to do the tasks I held before me, that deep inside me I realised how dangerous that road is. My goals involve chainging the world around me to better and that becoming emotianlly tied to another person, would endanger me, the woman I love and the child that gains birth. That's why I put goals and everything else in the first place and THEN my self, at the last place (well, at least I try).

A word of warning on the acts of sexualism: Don't do it before 18, it is unnatrual to do it before biologically completely grown and developed. So my advice is: keep away from such passions, it is too dangerous now.

BUT still, you and I are not the same and you have greater developped feelings than I. So you can become a good person who respects people and is honest to the person he loves, to his existence and himself, which attributes I don't posses... Nor, possibly, ever will... So all I can say is: Be good, be honest, don't do what adults do (you know what I mean), and do what would a person at your age do, wait until you are grown enough to take the responsobility to have her as your "temporary partner", of about 13-14 years old, and then you'll be able to do it and be honest, it's just hard at your age.

That's all I could say at any rate.

ewwww... girl cooties! :xp: hehehe...

Welcome to you first steps into the world of clumsiness and awkwardness ;)

And don't let'em fool ya', the girls are just as awkward, they just have a better way of expressing it (or not rather), and usually a militia of her friends surrounding her to hide any 'slips'... guys on the other hand have a horde of friends looking for a way to embarass you in front of the girl thinking it's helping you out :rolleyes: (it's a guy thing :lol: hehehe)

If only I could go back knowing what I know now.. :naughty:

That surely is puberty. Worst period of life. When you enter puberty, you can become irresponsible, aggresive, lazy and over-reacting. All of these things are DANGEROUS, beware of the signs of such things, they can wield have consequences when realesed.

But puberty can lead to other things...

It can lead to rebellisones, endurance, bravery, sacrifice, responsobility, goodness and most importantly: GOALS in life.

Goals are what makes us all. If you have great goals, which involve changing the world around you, helping people or bettering the world in any way possible... You should not go for your feelings.

When I was 13 years old, I mostly rejected all girls which approached me(not many though, 3 or 4, maybe less). I believed that it was, because I was shy and thought that I wasn't responsible enough. I realised my goals in life at the age of 13-14 and started to behave quite aggresively, immorally and irresponibly. But then I realised that I was wrong and realised... Why I rejected girls.

The first thing was because I realised that fighting honrablly for a goal, should be in the most honorable way possible, without hurting anyone and doing good wherever I go.

The second thing was because I accepted the responsobility to do the tasks I held before me, that deep inside me I realised how dangerous that road is. My goals involve chainging the world around me to better and that becoming emotianlly tied to another person, would endanger me, the woman I love and the child that gains birth. That's why I put goals and everything else in the first place and THEN my self, at the last place (well, at least I try).

A word of warning on the acts of sexualism: Don't do it before 18, it is unnatrual to do it before biologically completely grown and developed. So my advice is: keep away from such passions, it is too dangerous now.

BUT still, you and I are not the same and you have greater developped feelings than I. So you can become a good person who respects people and is honest to the person he loves, to his existence and himself, which attributes I don't posses... Nor, possibly, ever will... So all I can say is: Be good, be honest, don't do what adults do (you know what I mean), and do what would a person at your age do, wait until you are grown enough to take the responsobility to have her as your "temporary partner", of about 13-14 years old, and then you'll be able to do it and be honest, it's just hard at your age.

That's all I could say at any rate.

Dude, it's just puberty...

I'm always amazed to feel old.

I feel strangely old, with being more mature then most people...wait, that's not true, I'm mature about certain things but bloody immmature about others.

I have a class with mostly college newbies. Who knew that a one year difference would seem so much.

Strangely enough, everyone says that I look like a 15 year old...it sucks to get ID'ed for 16+ movies when you're 18.

Someone should lure Patomon5 here (where did he go anyway?), cause hes 40. I thought all gamers disappeared in a puff of purple and green smoke when they went over 35. How old is D333 anyway?

cough31cough

oh gods I'm dead

*runs and hides in corner of the forum*

Archived