Home

Woah... What's Going On Here!?!?!

Renegade Angel

I'm curious as to how everyone knows what everyone else looks like?

Are you all famous or what:D

Famous... Wanted by the FBI... owes money to some mafia group... same ole same ole :ninja2:

theres a thread on here some where, where they posted pics of themselves...

http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?t=136919

I claim no responsibility for my past hairstyles :rolleyes::xp:

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
IM SO CONFUSED!

Oh, don't be. Why when I was 12 years old, I didn't scream that I was confused since I'm in puberty now. And look at me now:

{Yes! Whoop-dee doo! An average, ugly, ignorant, brat.}

Yes, what he said above... :D NO NO NO NO! That's not what I meant. Aw CRAP! >_< :doh:

Believe me, as long as you don't show that you eagirly pay attantion what they feel about you and that they can manipulate you, you'll be fine.

Sorry, Ill start it back... Uhh... On... Topic...

so anyways.... actually... I cant think of anything else.... Lol! Wow, Girls are weird! (No offense) This girl i like keeps acting like she hates me, but one of her friends keep saying she likes me! IM SO CONFUSED!

They like to hear that their ears are big like this guy's here: :ears1:. Ya I know their confusing but if they say something strange I say 'umm sure uhh...why not' and walk away slowly. That usually makes them translate to english next time they see you.

They like to hear that their ears are big like this guy's here: :ears1:. Ya I know their confusing but if they say something strange I say 'umm sure uhh...why not' and walk away slowly. That usually makes them translate to english next time they see you.

WHAT the I'd like to here that from the ladys of the forum

Well, the other thread's an exact clone of this one and was closed while I was posting? I don't se how you call that of topic?

so this applies to both posts:D

"My basic advice is just get used to it (11 years and counting:D)

how you deal with it will either make you stronger or weaker, depending on wether or not you decide I'm not gonna let this keep me down.

You'll at least have a lot of good times when your friends call and ask for your son:D

"unless there are some hidden martians browsing the forums"

*starts humming* my closest friends are aliens and strangers travelers here...

*then starts rockin to the Newsboys* Take me to your leader son!!!

"No joke. Money is important when you're 14+"

That is wise advice that I wholeheartedly agree with, START SAVING MONEY AS SOON AS POSSIBLE!!! just make sure you don't work for your dad, I've been a semi-proffessional for five years and am up to $9 an hour, WOOHOO:D

"I just wish that girls could read our minds...it would be so much easier that way..."

Yeeah, you might get slapped a couple times (doesn't hurt as much as it looks)

But on the other hand if you started to notice all the women around you breaking into a heavy sweat...............;)

"I could never get in a fight becuase (now I'm not trying to brag) I'm funny and that I can prevent fights from happening! Plus I'm short, so I really hope I don't get in a fight...but if I do Ill just have to open up a can of whoop @$$"

Yup, I'm only 5-11 so, work the body keep your guard up, if your smaller you probably have the manueverability advantage, and instead of just blockin try countering.

"for others, like myself, marriage is a more suitable, and much more difficult, goal to obtain."

AMEN:D, It is hard to wait, I live just outside of the town with the #2 national party school ranking, so giving in would be waaaaaay to easy:D

I guess it's just a little different for everyone:)"

lols. And I seriously doubt she will be the last (no offence), we (girls) are just really really picky when were at that age.

Lol... So, does this mean that girls lower their standards? Lol... Or, do they just come up with realistic standards, and understand they have flaws too.. Lol... heheheheh... :)

Archived