Home

status

warchild75

Firstly let me note that this is not to put any pressure on the mods.

Who else is missing the ranking system?I was a pit droid with fifty posts shortly after lucas forums all changed (for the better) and now i have nearly 200 posts now o dont post just to gain numbers but the ranking was such a cool idea as it gave you incentive to post your views on all kinds of subjects.What do you guys think.? :)

I don't know what the point is. It encourages spam, and did you come to Lucasforums to gain ranks?

Far from it as i have only got 2.14 posts per day but i just really liked the ranking system.Plus if people start to spam they are warned then the thread is closed down.Seems a lot of the people who arent bothered are the people who have over 1000 posts.Anyway i was just curious as to how many people liked the old ranking system. :)

I loved it. Having random Star Wars related stuff under my alias was a source of great inspiration and hope for me. "Bantha Fodder" in particular really helped me get through a tough time in my life. Now that's it's gone, I still think about it all the time. I just smile knowing that we had our moment in the sun and nothing will ever take that away.

Archived