Home

PC vs. XBOX vs. XBOX 360

†Saint_Killa†

All at the same time. That way it favours all and none.
agreed. and honestly, by the time K3 hits the shelves, the Xbox will probably be long obsolete, so it would have to be the 360.

of course, there's really no telling if LA could decide to make it a PS3 game as well, given the the PS3 is more powerful than the 360. just some food for thought. ;)

Agreed, people don't want to pay more money for a gaming console that will be ancient in 3-4 years when they can buy it for PC and continually upgrade so they don't fall behind ;)

agreed. and honestly, by the time K3 hits the shelves, the Xbox will probably be long obsolete, so it would have to be the 360.

Most decidedly PC, considering all the modding talent around here that would soon be unleased upon it.

Well, I seconded, thirded, fourthed, fifthed, or whatever all those. :) Just what you all said.

I understand how racing-games and stuff like that is pop at consoles, but seriously...

RPG, First-Person Shooter, Tactics-games etc will never be better on console than on PC unless you connect a keyboard and mouse to it. In my opinion, PC's conquer all gaming consoles.

So, I would like for Knights of the Old Republic III, and any other game for that means necessary, to be released on comp's before any other.

PS! Mac gaming sucks!

If you mean the selection of games for mac, yes, it does suck. Although trust me, there are some great titles out there that were first for mac. And I have a mac, most of my games are on one. Except for KotOR I and TSL, they are on my PC. They wouldn't work, and besides, TSL isn't for mac. But playing on a mac isn't much different than PC. We have keyboard and a mouse.

Either PC, or simultaneously. PC because that is what I have, and because it lets the modders start doing some stuff with it really early, and thirdly, because console gaming for that kind of game is terrible. It is so much easier to play it on a PC.

I've got a mac myself, and we just haven't got along very well, hehe... That's why I hate mac... In theory, yeah, mac is great in it's own ways, and in some games it does actually work.

But, come to my house, and get a whole other mac experience than the one we see in comercials :p

I'm with those that voted for the PC. I have an XBox right now but I just don't play it very much so I don't plan on getting an XBox 360. What I am really considering now though is that it's pretty much a given that if KotOR 3 is made it will be made for at least one of the major next-gen consoles (XBox 360 or PS3). And that will mean either some serious modifications to the game engine so it can use the multiple-core processors the new consoles will have or a complete overhaul of the game engine. Of course that will have impact on the PC version that I hope LucasArts would continue to support as well as the modding community (I hope Fred Tetra's KotOR Tool isn't thrown too much of a curve ball with all this). But such is the nature of technology...

Archived