Home

Sith Lords: You know you have it bad when...

OkiWan

• Replies 619
  • Created
  • Last Reply
geez guys, lighten up...

231) You discover that a lot of people out here (this thread nonwithstanding) could really use a sense of humor.

I think you need to take a closer look and see who are the people that actually need to lighten up- namely the people who end up doing #233 and #234. And Jedi_Knight_707, I guess that you are guilty of what you posted? :D

233) You make cracks directed toward the people posting on this board when a) you really aren't doing anything different, b) you can't post anything new, and c) you are contradicting yourself as you post.

234) You come on this thread and start insulting the people who post on this thread or the things they post instead of actually trying to contribute to make it "better."

I know, they're not very original... But I felt like it needed to be said yet again to those people out there... :dozey:

235) You end up taking off every females clothes just to see how the underwear looks. (Doesn't it seem like a lot of the jokes are about this?)

236) After doing so, you wonder why Mira's underwear completely covers her chest, but when she is wearing her regular clothes her chest isn't covered.

237) You also find out that Bao-Dur wears suspenders under his suspenders.

238) You keep trying to find the vitality bar on yourself to find out how injured you are.

239) When you go to school you think that all you are going to have to do is gain XP and then highlight an icon on the board to get the skills.

I would hope not. Here's some more- I haven't posted in this thread for a while.

241) You find that its harder than it looks to convince criminals that you are working for the Mafia, and have someone under your protection.

242) You try to unsucessfully find "Underlays" and "Overlays" in the clothing department of a store.

243) You have a huge debate over which actress would best play Bastila or Brianna.

244) You wish you could be getting back on TSL right now for the millionth time...

What, when she whacks people with her purse you do more damage when you hit them with something? :lol:

254) You come up with Sith Lord names like Darth Secretus (SS), Darth Defecatus, etc.

BTW, did anyone notice that I accidently said "take off every females underwear"? If you did, sorry. I meant "clothes." :D

Archived