Home

Favourite Star Wars Video Game???!?

Nedak

Favorite Star Wars game/series of all time?  

153 members have voted

1. 1. Favorite Star Wars game/series of all time?

• Dark Forces / Jedi Knight Series
    • X-Wing Trilogy / X-Wing Alliance
    • Rogue Squadron Series (1-3 and Battle For Naboo)
    • Rebel Assault series
    • Empire at War
    • KOTOR series
    • Episode III the game
    • Battlefront Series
    • Galactic Battlegrounds / Clone Campaigns
    • Starfighter series (Episode I Starfighter / Episode II Jedi Starfighter)
    • Pod Racer series (Episode I Racer / Racer Revenge)
    • Star Wars Galaxies (including all Expansions)
    • Super Star Wars series (SNES)
    • classic Star Wars arcade games (vector graphics editions, Return of the Jedi Zaxxon clone)
    • Star Wars Arcade series (Star Wars Arcade / Star Wars Trilogy Arcade)
    • Republic Commando
    • Other (please specify)

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I enjoy SWBFI and SWBFII, both are good, although i didnt like some of the stuff they took out of SWBFII, hopefully they will do a SWBFIII. I also like SWEAW/FoC, which is a great Star Wars RTS, hopefully that line of games will continue. From old classics, i like Rogue Squadron 3D and the X-Wing and TIE Fighter simulators - LA should really create some new ones of those, better graphics, more units, and they can put it on PS2/3 and Xbox as well.

I voted other.

One of my friends created this awesome Republic Commando/Battlefront crossover game. It was basicly Battlefront graphics with similarities from both games. It was only available to us, his friends, but it was awesome. We encouraged him to put it up online to get more people to play online with us.

It died though, only about 30 of us had it, and now there are four solid players (me sometimes) He did have plans to update it, but thats probably not gonna happen.

Shame.

• 1 month later...

Hmm.... I choose to vote for Empire at War. Why?

I don't know. I haven't played since it was first released. It was fun at first, but I don't know why I choose it.

Now, I'd have to say Knights of the Old Republic or Jedi Knights II, since those games were intense, and I had a great deal of fun playing those two games.

Republic Commando was a really fun game as well.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

OMG!!! why must you put so many good choices?!?!?! dark forces! x-wing and tie fighter! x-wing alliance! so much nostalgia invading my brain! i was raised on these games! but alas, i must go with KOTOR. (doesn't it make you feel warm and fuzzy inside knowing that someone born in 1988 was raised on such quality games as tie fighter, x-wing, and wing commander 2 on a '91 Zenith? i still have my Zenith btw and i still play wing commander, i miss my original scorched earth and dracula rpg though...)

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived