Home

EU Takes Bold Step into the FUTURE! - Star Wars: Legacy

Astrotoy7

cover to issue 6 is out looks like we've found out what krayts illness is.

swLegacy6.jpg

STAR WARS LEGACY #6

JOHN OSTRANDER (W), JAN DUURSEMA (P), DAN PARSONS (I), BRAD ANDERSON ©, and ADAM HUGHES (Cover)

On sale Nov. 15

FC, 32 pages

$2.99

Ongoing

Five generations after Luke Skywalker took up his father’s lightsaber, the galaxy is once again imperiled and hope rests on the shoulders of a young man and his connection to the Force.

In this issue, a legacy is revealed, denied, and endangered as Cade Skywalker’s friends turn their backs on him, and he finds himself in league with those he thought were his enemies! Decisions must be made, and a hero’s burden must be taken up or cast aside. The Jedi, the Sith, and the Empire all want something from Cade Skywalker, and all he wants is to be left alone. But in a galaxy on the brink of war there is no place to hide!

• This is the future of Star Wars, the continuation of the story that started in the original trilogy, and none of it has been seen before.

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

New pic...

Stormies!

13456.jpg

"A galaxy-shaking secret is revealed in the heat of battle! Old friendships will be strained to the breaking point, unlikely new alliances will be formed, and the relentless forces of evil will pursue their dark ends with even greater vigor and purpose. In a universe on the brink of either destruction or salvation, it is the actions of an unexpected few that will determine the fates of all."

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 6 months later...

I just re-read the first TPB, and read some spoilers on wikipedia (tired of waiting for Vol 2 TPB).

Character Spoiler:

It seems Darth Krayt is A'Sharad Hett. Can't believe I didn't figure it out. It was pretty friggin' obvious. Darth Krayt and the face tattoos (which you see when he takes off his Tuskan Mask in one of the Clone Wars comics).

When's the next TPB supposed to come out?

We know that... The question is, where the hack did he get this armor.

At first I assumed he got it to help prolong his life, but further reading revealed that the Sith may have tried to start another war by Sabotaging the vong/Jedi led alliance to heal war ravaged worlds, the product of this sabotage were vong-like bony mutations in the planets inhabitants. Maybe Krayt himself was infected?

It will be really interesting to see what Krayt's backstory is now...

Strongly looks like it , and seeing those beggars and poor down in Coruscant , makes me think some plague is spreading .

Allthough I hope they keep the Vong part a bit down , looks like everywhere I go SW related , everyone is bashing up the Vong .

So far I found these Comics entertaining , as I'm Europeaan our style of story telling and pubilshing of comics is quite different .

This has been most refreshing and I'm now looking to order some of the Knights of the Old Republic comics . Just hope they have the same level of good art .

• 2 months later...

i've always wanted to write a future storyline, but i'm so artistic and ADD that all i did was draw designs and scenes of battles for this story and hardly did anything with the story. *sigh* this was around the time that XWA was the shiznit and i went through three logitech wingman joysticks cuz i played that game so much (that's another reason why i never did anything with the story, lol. i was part of the rogue spear clan. oh and tribes 2 also.) i love the original 3 and would've liked the first three... i won't go into that, but i absolutely love everything EU and hope some of it relates or shows or effects movies in the future. e.g. the connection with dantooine between KOTOR and episode 4.

• 7 months later...

btw his armour is from when the yuuzhaan vong attached a natural prostethic to Sharad (not A'Sharad) hetts arm in place of his mechanical one and replaced his cybernetic eye with a yuuzhaan vong equivalent therefore he has crab armour from the arm spreading throughout his body

Archived