Home

The Dark Apprentice: Holowan Consortium - Released

I guess I may see where I messed up. I never talked to Bastila on Telos, but I never met up with her. Where in Telos was she?

Bastila will be standing right in front of the Ithorian area in the middle of Residential 082 West between the Information Console and the door to the Ithorian complex.

Hope this answers your question. If you have a save before leaving Peragus it should work. I believe since you had the mod installed before playing the game any save should do before 'end game.' Just go back and talk to Bastila and complete the quests. This is a very entertaining mod so I hope you try it again.

• Replies 373
  • Created
  • Last Reply
hmmmm, that's strange. I don't remember seeing her there.

I'll start a new game a use the tips here.

Thanks

She's standing in the grass right next to the info console (the one where you get the map of the area) right near the entrance to the Ithorian's place. If you start from a Peragus save (or just before you get to Telos for the first time) you should be good to go. Make sure the files for the mod are not in subfolders in your override folder. If they are, move them up to the main override folder. Do the same with the modules folder, too. There might have been an issue with a conflict with USM, but I thought he fixed that.

Good luck!

Sorry for my absence. I have been preparing for college. Ahhh... One week away. :)

JeffMitchell - Hey Man. It looks like everyone has given you help. Most of what needed to be said was allready.

Bastila's (1st Appearance) can be found on Telos outside of the Ithorian Compound. She will be standing next to the 'transit system'. Sometimes her robes causes her to blend in with the tree and foliage. Talking to her on Telos activates the entire mod. If you have anymore problems, please feel free to ask for help.

http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?t=162211&page=1&pp=40

Other Note - If you are using other mods, there is a potential for uncompatibility. Please check their mod readmes and the one for DAP.

• 2 weeks later...
Sorry for my absence. I have been preparing for college. Ahhh... One week away. :)

JeffMitchell - Hey Man. It looks like everyone has given you help. Most of what needed to be said was allready.

Bastila's (1st Appearance) can be found on Telos outside of the Ithorian Compound. She will be standing next to the 'transit system'. Sometimes her robes causes her to blend in with the tree and foliage. Talking to her on Telos activates the entire mod. If you have anymore problems, please feel free to ask for help.

http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?t=162211&page=1&pp=40

Other Note - If you are using other mods, there is a potential for uncompatibility. Please check their mod readmes and the one for DAP.

Sorry I asked for help. Everyone here was nice about it, but I guess there's always one who copes a attitude in every crowd, right?

@ JeffMitchell:

Don't be sorry.

***Scratches head in confussion.***

If you have a question, please feel free to ask it. Ignore the other banter. Most people here a polite and kind. :)

@DarkReborn - 4-Lom labeling was a mistake. Sorry man. I misslabled the original character 'Zuckuss', and forgot to change the readme.

dudes, I'm still lost on the nomi sunrider deal

Tell you what I've done so far. I talked to Bastila she said meet her on dantooine and gave me a lightsaber,etc..

Finished Telos and went to nar shadda, did the dance thing for vogga the hutt, then went to the rooms behind fassa. Went to Dia, went through all her dialoge (she said something about 20,000 credits and Bossk) then I hit up to 3 sith and the 2 shops, the ithorian, the guy looking for his wife . So I go to talk to Bossk and the only dialoge is he can 1) tell you about bounties on Sonia and some guy on Dantooine or 2) Tell you a long paragraph about the bounty guild. and that was pretty much it. Nothing was mentioned about 20,000 credits or anything.

After I talked to him I went to pylon 1 and Nomi is there and she says "come back later, I'm busy at the moment"

So to make a long story short, I know I sound like a idiot, but is there somethiing I'm missing?

dudes, I'm still lost on the nomi sunrider deal

Tell you what I've done so far. I talked to Bastila she said meet her on dantooine and gave me a lightsaber,etc..

Finished Telos and went to nar shadda, did the dance thing for vogga the hutt, then went to the rooms behind fassa. Went to Dia, went through all her dialoge (she said something about 20,000 credits and Bossk) then I hit up to 3 sith and the 2 shops, the ithorian, the guy looking for his wife . So I go to talk to Bossk and the only dialoge is he can 1) tell you about bounties on Sonia and some guy on Dantooine or 2) Tell you a long paragraph about the bounty guild. and that was pretty much it. Nothing was mentioned about 20,000 credits or anything.

After I talked to him I went to pylon 1 and Nomi is there and she says "come back later, I'm busy at the moment"

So to make a long story short, I know I sound like a idiot, but is there somethiing I'm missing?

In order to continue the story, you have to travel ffrom Telos to Dantooine. Once they are done, you will unlock the dialouge on Nar Shaddaa.

Also, pay attention to the Journal Entrees. There are hints in there.

First of all, nice mod! I have some questions though. I met Bastila on Telos and she has a sorta dark side look on her face (with tattoos and dark eye shadows). Is that normal?

Also, in the medical room in the same module where I met Bastila, there's someone called the lost jedi who looks exactly the same as Bastila, and the conversations that she gave me are identical to those given by the real Bastila. Is that normal?

First of all, nice mod! I have some questions though. I met Bastila on Telos and she has a sorta dark side look on her face (with tattoos and dark eye shadows). Is that normal?

Yes, this is normal, as in her conversation she talks about her leaning torwards the dark side. And, you have the choice of helping to pull her back to the light side or to push her further along the path of the dark side.

Also, in the medical room in the same module where I met Bastila, there's someone called the lost jedi who looks exactly the same as Bastila, and the conversations that she gave me are identical to those given by the real Bastila. Is that normal?

No, this is not how it should work. But, as I mentioned earlier in this thread (see post #119), this will happen if you have the Holowan Plugin installed and do not remove it's "ond_dip.utc" from the Override folder. Also, if you have "999comf.dlg" (also from the Holowan Plugin) in the Override folder, then it will cause Bastila to have the wrong dialog for this mod which would make it so you can't start the quest. So, if you get rid of those conflicting files, it should work.

the bastilla on dantooine wouldnt talk to me and the sith assasin that is right outside the docking port on dantooine just stands there and doesnt attack you and when you talk to it all it says is leave me alone

Did you talk to Bastila on Telos beforehand and tell her you'd meet her in Khoonda on Dantooine? You have to do that to start the DAP quests, otherwise she and others won't talk to you.

If you talked to her on Telos but didn't have the option of telling her you'd meet her in Khoonda, then, as I said in my previous post, make sure you don't have "999comf.dlg" in your Override folder (as it would override Bastila's dialog in the module). And, make sure you followed all the installation instructions.

CaptainWhyNot - Not many people say this, but I felt it was necessary. Thanks you for answering people's questions. Since my workload is pretty high, I have not really had the chance to move around. I was just assigned a Sernior Project, which has been very overwhelming. Once again, thanks for helping the crowd out. :)

CaptainWhyNot - Not many people say this, but I felt it was necessary. Thanks you for answering people's questions. Since my workload is pretty high, I have not really had the chance to move around. I was just assigned a Sernior Project, which has been very overwhelming. Once again, thanks for helping the crowd out. :)

You're welcome. Glad to be of service :c3po3:. I'm one of those lightsiders who feels the need to help when I have something useful that I can say or do. And, I hope things are going well for you, even if they are keeping you too busy to work on mods :Pout1:.

• 2 weeks later...
Jae Onasi posting in a modding forum? Now this is a rarity. :p

To answer your last question, darthyorktown, she does not have full voicing. :)

I did the editting and some of the beta testing for the mod. I may not know all of the mechanics of actual mod creation (OK, almost nil), but I got to play it a lot before it got released, which was great fun, too. ;)

I left Bastila's story open, for she may possibly apear in KotOR III.

------------------------

Emporer Devon - Jae's expertise was welcomed in the creation of DAP. I could not have re-edited the dialouge without her help. :)

------------------------

I don't know what else to say. ***Scratches Chin***

As of: Tuesday, October 3, 2006:

T- 2 Months 2 Weeks 1 Day

Archived