Home

OMFG!!! HALO 3 REVEALED!!!

Reclaimer

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The video looks really nice. Though I still think people's reactions are exaggerated just a tad. Theres a bit of fanboyism showing in alot of you. :p

That's not necessarily a bad thing though, if you're giddy about something, it doesn't matter why. Being giddy is fun. :D

Best of all: The Assualt Rifle is back!! Look at his gun, it's like OMFG Halo 1 style!

Good. I hated the guns of Halo 2. I'm "replaying" it now (truth be told, I had never beaten it when I rented it the day it came out) and am forced to dual weild the plasma rifles. The USMC weapons all suck.

Best of all: The Assualt Rifle is back!! Look at his gun, it's like OMFG Halo 1 style!
Oh yah, that was my favorite gun in Halo 1, I hated how that was the only gun they got rid of.

I'm getting a 360 now. Gonna get a job over the summer and start saving up for that ****. :D

Honestly, I love halo as much as the next guy. I've devoted countless hours of my life to both Halo's. But that wasn't really...anything. At all. I feel no more excited for Halo 3 than I did yesterday.

I completely agree with this. We didn't really see anything to get excited about in that trailer and them claiming a 2007 release, we will just have to see how accurate that is. Halo 2 was continuously delayed and because they will want to release a good product, I could see Halo 3 being delayed in order to polish it off.

still awaiting Halo 2 for PC....

im not too excited, if it ever comes out for PC, it'll prolly be in another 2 years or so.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/technology/4698072.stm

Actually, hopefully by the end of this year... Along with $500 for Vista.

Microsoft has given no definite release date for Vista but it is expected to be available by the end of 2006.

Microsoft has announced that the PC version of Halo 2 will only work on the new version of Windows called Vista.

Honestly, I love halo as much as the next guy. I've devoted countless hours of my life to both Halo's. But that wasn't really...anything. At all. I feel no more excited for Halo 3 than I did yesterday.

I do agree with that. Remember the teaser for Halo 2 with the airlock sequence? Now that was exciting. This is just telling us Halo 3 is on its way. Big whoop. We all knew that. Still, some news is better than no news.

Archived