Home

When Diet Coke, Mentos, & the Internets Collide!

TK-8252

That was awesome. I saw that there are lots of other mentos coke-bottle vidoes at that site(I didn't bother watching the others, as none could compare). Has this type of thing been around for a while, or has it just sprang up overnight?

First thought: Where did they get the money for all that diet coke and mentos? 101 bottles? Over 500 mentos? Holy crap.

Second thought: Wow, they must be really sticky...

Third thought: I didn't know that much diet coke was even in one bottle...

Fourth thought: I wanna try! :p

Fifth thought: No, that would be wasteful...

2 guys in lab coats and safety goggles demonstrate that if you drop mentos into a 2 liter bottle of Diet Coke, the diet coke will shoot up through the top of the bottle in a huge fountain-like spray. Then they have a show in which they spray over 100 diet cokes in different ways.

This has really taken off, some people post some videos then everyone is doing it. 4 of my friends and I were talking about techniques we could use to make bombs. Two of them had already made some but basically what you do is you put the mentos in the bottle cap, screw it on, and toss it on the street.

We were talking about how you could put them on a string, hang them just above the soda, then screw it on with the threading holding the string. But it could be harder and the explosion might be smaller.

And yes, they explode.

I must find a way to use this for my own evil purposes

A friendly package sent to an old enemy or something...when a certain pressure is released (when the package opens, undoubtably)...Mentos falls in Pepsi or Coke...boom...yes...diabollical.

shut the f**k up you asshole, it's my signature, i don't make fun of your gay beetles thing, god dammit people, jesus. all i did was post something that was supposed to be funny and you f**ktards take it to f**king seriously, goddammit.

Archived