Home

BF2: A terrorist training game? According to Congress, yes!

TK-8252

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That's stupid. Every video game can potentially be a terrorist-training game. They have combat, and can teach terrorists a thing or two. So the Congress can might as well ban all video games.

I don't see why the Congress doesn't get the point - Nothing is harmful, it is the people who use them that are.

BF2 is not a terrorist training game, this is a terrorist training game

I don't see how even that game would be a terrorist game. Never heard of it, but after reading the Wiki, it says that if you shoot a civilian you lose the game automatically.

This is more what would constitute as terrorist training, and before you start wondering what closet I pulled this out of it was from a 20/20 special about these ****ers.
Yes! I was trying to remember the name of them (Prussian Blue)! I remember registering on their forum as kanye_west when 4chan invaded them, and I wanted to see if they'd cleaned up the mess on their frappr page.

This is more what would constitute as terrorist training,[/url]

Anyone who says video games are training anything, are out of their mind. Unless the terrorist are using Xbox contorllers as guns, there is a huge difference between a real gun and a controller.

Anyone who says video games are training anything, are out of their mind. Unless the terrorist are using Xbox contorllers as guns, there is a huge difference between a real gun and a controller.

Not if you have the proper ear protection.

Oh let me guess is this Republicans, Christens or the Demorcrats complaining?

I tell some of these people in Congess are control freaks who want control free speech by ditating entertainment in our lives or trying control our lives by desiding what best for us, like they be doing in ditatorship.

The FCC is good example on the constraint on free speech like in tv by desiding that we don't want hear curse words but beep noises, lost sound or replacement words that that don't sound "offensive" in some programs. So to people who say that this country have free speech is a joke with companies like FCC around.

Now they want control what is in the games, now this is disgrace to the consitution they supposely vaule and another violation on free speech.

Oh yes I said Christens because they are part of the goverment now.

Calm down man, yes they are idiots, but let's not make this thread into anything that could get locked down.

And it's Christians, not Christens :p

I don't give a damn what you called them I just know that those f***ers are running the goverment now, thanks to those cockroachs called the Republicans.

Woah, once again, calm down buddy. I'm callen em the same thing, just with the proper spelling. We welcome you oppinion, but you do need to calm it down just a tad bit. Don't want this thread to get locked down.

I did'nt mean to be harsh toward you friend ,I am just tire of the corruption in the goverment that is present now.

I was merely pointing out that the subject matter of BF2 is not even aimed in a secular direction, most parents wouldn't have a problem with their kids playing BF2, they might have a problem with their kids playing Under Ash purely because the whole point of the game is killing Israeli's. Ultimately the decision rests with the parents, though they should probebly have some idea about what their kids are playing so sometime down the road they don't decide to blame the industry for the problems their kids have.

Archived