Home

Star Wars Battlefront III - Supah Thread! [Retired]

Ali1392

• Replies 888
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I love Eisley the way it is, Its my favourite map of all time, beating platforms :D

Which, i'll repeat, needs to be included again in BFIII

Keep Eisley. Add Espa. A more crowded level, maybe even big enough to incorporate the Pod Race arena at the same time.

3-way battles. Touched upon occassionally, but you should be able to be a third side. I like the idea of the 3 sides being against each other too. Not sure how many instances that would occur in though (sand people would be a definate)

If they keep the heroes, for the love of god give the bad guys some dignity. They're pretty much ALL complete ****e.

lol. But having a whole pod race track in a level is, well, how is that going to work, they're big. I mean bigger even than you think, cause you only ever see most of em compared to those huge pods.

And just for my own credit with all this 3 sides battless... I suggested that a long time ago :)

At least the bad guys do have maul.

I think maybe having a section of the track would make for a good map, or perhaps another track somewhere else, it could have maybe some abbandoned pod racers scattered about, you would be able to use them but they would slowly fall apart from years of lack of matenence which would injure you, leave you stranded but not make them things that people never use and in the event that someone was having really bad RNG luck, tehy wouldnt just keep dieing.

Another idea I had which like every idea, has been said in the old wishlist post is changed terrain in eras. The first rise of the empire map which is on Geonosis makes great use of this. Instead of appearing to have been cleaned over completely in a matter of years even on back water planets and appearing the same in both eras, this map appears how a battlefield would look if you fought a battle, lost a lot of men and machines and left. There are corpses everywhere. Destroyed vehicles dot the surroundings. You can use some of the turrets since unlike Battlefront makes you believe, vehicles dont just disenetigrate instantly after a few rocket shots. This should be put in maps where it would make sense. Obviously, this wouldnt work for places like Theed since its a city so they would clean up but places like Felucia, Mustafar and Rhen Var dont have many inhabitants and they certainly wouldnt risk their lives to go clean up a giant battlefield. Even in places like Mos Eisly, you could maybe find a dead clone in an ally, and who says it has to be a fighter, maybe it could just be some guy who owed some money, with a small amount of programing, they could randomly change the images of the dead things.

yes verygood. What i don't like is that as soon as you kill someone they just disappear and veichles too like you said. If you've had to fight of ten people then you'll have to walk right over them and fallen veichles can make cover and can be fixed maybe aswell. Might not work for at's though.

The units could get new weapons like vibroblades, wielding two pistols, and swords. The Rebels new unit can be a Rebel inflitrators. The Empires new unit can be a Shadowtrooper. The CIS's new unit can be a Grapple droid. The Republics new unit can be Covert Ops clone trooper. Kind of like stealth units, if you think of it that way!

The units could get new weapons like vibroblades, wielding two pistols, and swords. The Rebels new unit can be a Rebel inflitrators.

I think swords and vibroblades are best left to the KotOR series, although Jango would have been alot better if he had both his pistols, but the devs were obviously just too lazy to make the dual pistol animation and they gave him Leias sh*tty pistol.

And lol, Rebel infiltrator? Sounds like a Bothan spy.

I think swords and vibroblades are best left to the KotOR series, although Jango would have been alot better if he had both his pistols, but the devs were obviously just too lazy to make the dual pistol animation and they gave him Leias sh*tty pistol.

And lol, Rebel infiltrator? Sounds like a Bothan spy.

Oh, you have NO idea. The Rebel infiltrator ROCKS. I say it's the first class one, from Geinosis. That way we have both holoshroud and cloak.

Archived