Home

Those Japanese! [Real Mech]

jebbers

*Hurrrkkkk, pshhh... hurkkkkkskskkksssss, pshhh... huuurrrkkkk, pshhh... hurkkkkksksssss, pshhh...*

*MBT rolls in, turns turret and punches a hole right through the cockpit of the walker*

*Hurrrrkkssss [sound of failiure] psshhhh... crash*

Seriously. That thing touches a rock and it upends........ much less a bug.

"On another subject, the Japanese launched their new roboit mobile suit in a last minute effort to turn the tide of the war with russia. They had some setbacks though, one being that the suit fell over a cockroach while loading the suit. They have lifted it up, but are still repairing the damage due to the guts splattered all over the wheels.........."

That guy so cheated. The legs just slide. He might as well put it on tank treads and let the cockpit spin 360 degrees.

I think it'd be a fun amusment park attraction though. Instead of bumper cars, set people loose in those things and have them shoot pingpong balls at each other.

I think it'd be a fun amusment park attraction though. Instead of bumper cars, set people loose in those things and have them shoot pingpong balls at each other.

Ping pong balls? Kids are much more violent these days, they need to load those things up with botchie balls.

That guy so cheated. The legs just slide. He might as well put it on tank treads and let the cockpit spin 360 degrees.

i have actually been on a ride like that at the New York State Fair...but it was boats with metal cages and the balls were tennis balls. really fun but hard to steer and shoot at the same time...

Archived