Home

Dell ftl

Alegis

Not to mention I could buy a PC with more umph at IBuyPower or build it myself for less than half the price of a fully loaded $4600 XPS Gaming Rig. Not to mention it wouldn't have all the bloatware Dell installs on your new PC.

I'm wondering if the guys at Dell got the "leet gaming neon lights" case idea from their acquisition of Alienware.

My friend just bought a Dell XPS, I don't remember what model, but he said (this isn't the most tech savvy guy out there) that he "maxed out all the upgrades."

I just compiled an UBERRRRRR SWEEEEET gaming rig for 1300€. Go me!

My emachines (gasp) didn't come with any xp discs either...

any ideas? I haven't made a backup at all since I got it in April...

Slipstream!

Although you'll need an xp disc from someone methinks :\

Intarwebs, or a friends disk. What matters is the cd key they give you. That's what I did with my Compaq.

yeah and make sure that the CD you write is made bootable.

"Make the fight personal! For the win!"

Oh god Dell, just shut up. Should be something like

"REALISTIC explosion graphics!"

Too bad you can't just format your Dell when you get it, because it doesn't include XP discs. :p

Actually, when I did my calculations for the XPS machine, I saw they're giving you the installation CD now. It's probably not as good as getting it somewhere else since the CD will include all the crap Dell put on it.

Mike, you can probably contact customer support and get one. Some places give them away for free, and other charge.

Archived