Home

Our Voluntary Mod

• Replies 469
  • Created
  • Last Reply
He likes to keep it secret from us, but jmac is in fact, quite a cute little person.

that i am

Mayhem and I have a theory

That jmac is a 40-year old Man

Who hits on the poor little Japanese girls

In the Bus station.

jmac

You can either confirm or deny that...

all there are at the bus stop are fugly old haitian cleaning women ugh ****ing haitians

*because the edit button is soo far away*

Here's the message:

Hi Mayhem,

As you're probably aware RD is in need of some new moderators as the previous ones are nearing the point of being totally AWOL, which isn't really much good!

Since other RD denizens wuv you and you're unlikely to explode in my face, I'd like to offer you one of two mod slots on the forums (I've sent this offer to someone else too). If you're up for it I'll set it up at some point tomorrow.

The only real requirements of the position read as follows in this boring list:

1. Try to keep mod powers out of the way as much as possible so people don't feel they can't have fun

2. Be sure to act if people starting getting a little too personal or otherwise begin to do things that're detrimental to the forum

3. Try to encourage discussion by posting in threads and starting new ones

4. Avoid deleting posts unless they've been posted by spam bots or something; if someone starts being a real ass then warn them about it (I tend to do this via PM), and if they carry on consider seeking a ban from me or any other admin -- the thread can of course be closed if it's become a hell hole, which may stop the troubles

As long as you don't start using the powers for the sake of making people feel small (I'm sure you wouldn't, but others have in the past) and generally keep a level head (eg: don't close people's topics because your real-life friend said so) then I think you'd be a great person to take on the job.

Be sure to let me know what you think!

As you can see, one more person will be selected.

Archived