Home

Forum Problems?

Diego Varen

Was there a problem with getting on LF? When I got home from School, today I couldn't get onto LF, when earlier in the morning, I could. I could finally get on at 9:15pm and the last post was from Prime at 2:58pm (my time). So did anyone else suffer with this problem and will it happen again? I appreciate any answers, because this is like a second home for me.

• 5 weeks later...
Sorry to bring this Thread back from the dead, but all day, I haven't been able to get on LF. Now it's 6:00PM and I've just got online. Has anyone else had this problem?

There was some kind of problem with the DNS server handling the LucasForums and LucasFiles domains. The forum worked if you used the IP address directly, but the domain name did not resolve. Apparently it works now again though. :)

Ah, even me and Jason Skywalker were suffering from this one. I actually creeped out when at about 10 PM, the forum came online for a while and I saw that people had posted in the day... I was starting to think there was a fascist takeover of LF and a mass banning, followed by conc. camps had come into effect. :xp:

Archived