Home

FireFox 2 is coming to pwn IE7!!!

RC-1162

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Seems like I have bumped into my first bug with Firefox, and it involves the spell checker. :)

One of the word correction suggestions have gotten permanently stuck at the top of the right-click context menu and won't go away even if clicking on something else than a text area (and it remains there even when clicking on others words in text areas). Hopefully there won't be more words stuck, or the menu might get rather long eventually. :)

Maybe it's a sign? Click it and see if a saber flies out of somewhere. I never get that prob with IE. :)

K.. not sure where I've been to miss this little jewel of an extension.. but for those who have a website or use FTP often.. this extension gets ChAiNz.2da's Seal-of-Approval :thumbsup:

FireFTP:

https://addons.mozilla.org/firefox/684/

I've pretty much un-installed WS-FTP Pro because I stumbled upon this... anyone else use it or knew about it? I'm luuuuurving it! So much more convenient to open a new tab rather than an entire new prog (and saves desktop space) :D

Eh, drat... doesn't seem to work via HTTP proxy from my location. I guess I'll have to stick to FileZilla.

Not sure what an .xpi extension is (I'm assuming code).. but there's a developer version here if you're one of those types who like to dabble ;)

http://fireftp.mozdev.org/developers.html

EDIT: der.. nevermind, I know what .xpi is :rolleyes: Remind self to "drink" coffee.. not just stare at it...

WTF?

Firefox lost all my bookmarks and addons and themes!!!

That used to happen frequently earlier, when my system was a little unstable. The Windows Start-Up scanner will truncate all your bookmarks etc. if FF is caught up in a crash or something. While you will have to reconfigure your options and your Ext/Themes, your bookmarks are backed-up daily. Give "Bookmarks" a search on your computer and you will find the bookmarks.html link with a date by its side. Replace this with the existing bookmarks.html file in your FF folder. :)

Archived