Home

The Ahtonaut Awards 2006

Diego Varen

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@RevanSM, Join date= oct 2006, you're claiming rival???

@JM12, What's this about disturbing thoughts involving me?

@TK, The calendar is what the social amnesiacs use to create birthday threads:xp:

Wouldn't the old Posts=title deal result in more spam? Once they get their custom title they seem to chill down a little.

Removing the PM subject would make it look cleaner, but then you would have trouble finding specific PMs (obviously I have personal issues with that:xp: But if you want to reread what you completely forgot then included subject titles really help out).

I half agree on your opinion regarding sig images. There should be a choice in your profile options which lets you view/hide all sigs on forum (thought that was allready there), with detailed options on wether to interpret the code and display text (Picture...text) or show straight text (picture[ /img]...text), or remove all non-code text (Picture...*notext*).

Another option (This one goes out to ED and jool:xp: ) would be a checkbox on every user's post (or in said user's profile) which allows you to hide only that user's signature (or avatar...if you don't like white noise:xp: ).

It's truly incredible the way forum operation critique was inserted into a popularity contest/sarcasm

(obviously I have personal issues with that:xp: But if you want to reread what you completely forgot then included subject titles really help out).

Have you emptied your PM box yet? :xp:

Another option (This one goes out to ED and jool:xp: ) would be a checkbox on every user's post (or in said user's profile) which allows you to hide only that user's signature (or avatar...if you don't like white noise:xp: ).

It's not my fault you like to click her picture so much. :p

@DI, that's an original vote. How can RH be more evil if he doesn't even care to show it? :xp:

"The biggest trick the Devil ever pulled was making the world believe he doesn't exist" :xp: -RH

Then I guess there should be a topic regarding rivalries like the 'Best Dueling Nemesis' though at the moment that goes to ED and Jae who needs all the love she can get to make that evil menace fall.

I think that's too specific. I don't think this is a good idea because no other rivals even duel like Jae and ED. People will definitely vote Jae and ED.

Nicest Ahtonaut: Jae

Evilest Ahtonaut: ED, RJM

Funniest Ahtonaut: TSR

Weirdest Ahtonaut: RJM, TSR

Most Well-Behaved Ahtonaut: Pottsie

Occasional Ahtonaut: (what exactly is this?)

Inspirational Ahtonaut: Jae

Personal Favourite Ahtonaut: igyman, Sabre

Personal Rival Ahtonaut: none

Most Dramatic Ahtonaut: RJM

Best Non-Star Wars Fic Written By An Ahtonaut: Niner777 had an essay or summat that he posted here a while back.

Favourite Moderator/Super Moderator/Administrator: Darth333

Ahtonaut Who Has The Best Posts: RJM

Ahtonaut Who Starts The Best Threads: plently are there

Ahtonaut Who Posts The Most Often: Pottsie

Ahtonaut Who Makes The Best Requested Avatars/Signatures/Etc: Sabre

Ahtonaut With The Best Custom Title: ME!!

Ahtonaut With The Best Avatar/Signature: ME!!

vote for me, SoBs!!! :xp:

Nicest Ahtonaut: You're all far too nice for my tastes

Evilest Ahtonaut: See above, Devon needs to step his game up to get my vote :xp:

Occasional Ahtonaut: Alegis

Favourite Moderator/Super Moderator/Administrator: Niner (Yuki avatar)

Ahtonaut With The Best Avatar/Signature: ME.

Feature That LucasForums Should Have But Doesn't:

This isn't a chat-box people.. if you're not voting, move along..
A chatbox.

I'm undecided on the rest of 'em.

Most Animegirlrific: Aash Li

Better?:D

We'd probably share the randomness title anyway (thanks to the random gameshow I tried to start in the battlefront forums:xp: )

What is electric toast anyway? Does it hurt?

@RC, Red, Evil?????:xp:

@ChAiNz, But then I wouldn't get to sling mud at all my favorite forumites:D

I'll vote for two categories. Maybe more.

Nicest Ahtonaut: Emperor Devon (You're becoming too soft Emperor D)

Evilest Ahtonaut: Lord Darth Bane (The new dark lord of the Forums)

Too soft? Com'on, challenging Forum Mom is indeed an evil deed! Darth Bane won't do that!

Well, I would've voted you as the evilest, Emperor D, but since Lord Darth Bane posted the Jingle Bells hidden message, he deserves that title. Also I admit the Momerator, Jae is also evil. Some votes here are very wierd, just like me getting the Wierdest Ahtonaut vote by TSR.

Nicest Ahtonaut: Jae, Pottsie.

Evilest Ahtonaut: I'm undecided between Darth Lord Bane, ED, And RedHawk. RedHawk's a freaking ninja. I'm serious, he waits in the shadows, you don't even know he's there and then BAM!

Funniest Ahtonaut: RJM, Cygnus Q'ol, TSR.

Weirdest Ahtonaut: RJM.

Most Well-Behaved Ahtonaut: Maybe Sabretooth? or Pottsie, I dunno.

Occasional Ahtonaut: RedHawk... or is he?... maybe milojmiles.

Personal Favourite Ahtonaut: I don't play the fave game.

Personal Rival Ahtonaut: I've probably declared war with all of you at one stage or another.

Most Dramatic Ahtonaut: RJM, Herbie,

Favourite Moderator/Super Moderator/Administrator: Wow. What a loaded question. -Please sign here for your crusifixion-

Ahtonaut Who Has The Best Posts: Best?

Ahtonaut Who Starts The Best Threads:^

Ahtonaut Who Posts The Most Often: Probably ED.

Ahtonaut With The Best Custom Title: I LOL'd at milojmiles.

Ahtonaut With The Best Avatar/Signature: Avatar: Cygnus' is pretty cool. Then again, so are all of mine, :D Sig: Darth Grivis has a pretty cool one.

* Ahtonaut With The Best Christmas Avatar/Signatures: I like CSI Nhilius' avatar.

--------------------------------------

Smilies

Best/Favourite Smiley: :emodanc::D

Worst/Favourite Smiley: princ1 : ore: ... There are so many really, really, bad ones...

Most Overrated Smiley: :xp:

Most Used Good Smiley: :D

Least Used Good Smiley: :emodanc:

MOST OVERUSED SMILEY: :xp:

Smilies That Should Be Removed: See thus worst ^ section.

Smilies That Should Be Made: A couple of owned smileys or a sorry one or something

--------------------------------------

Features

Best Feature: PM's. Unread threads highligted.

Worst Feature: Some unread threads not being highligted.

Feature That LucasForums Should Have But Doesn't: A chatbox. And instead of the date coming up for a two day old post, have the name of the day show up, up untill a week ago. Eg: last post on Tuesday...

Archived