• Sylar (Heroes)
    • Green Goblin (Spider-Man)
    • Doomsday (Superman)
    • Doctor Doom (Fantastic Four)
    • Magneto (X-Men)
    • Apocalypse (X-Men)
    • Doc Ock (Spiderman)
    • Other

Little hint from the guy insane enough to comprehend the difference.

They aren't in this universe either....

*gasp* Shut Up! Whay would you say such a thing!!! Of course they're real!!! Spidey tucks me in every night!!! errrr... never mind... never uhhh seen a spidey in my life

Little hint from the guy insane enough to comprehend the difference.

They aren't in this universe either....

*gasp* Shut Up! Whay would you say such a thing!!! Of course they're real!!! Spidey tucks me in every night!!! errrr... never mind... never uhhh seen a spidey in my life

you know what I meant, John. Jeese, get some sense knocked into you <sigh>.

I meant FICTIONAL Characters we've created into OUR universe, not ones we have made for Star Wars.

you know what I meant, John. Jeese, get some sense knocked into you <sigh>.

I meant FICTIONAL Characters we've created into OUR universe, not ones we have made for Star Wars.

What makes you think that the Star Wars universe does not co-exist with this "universe" as well? After all, it mentions that it takes place a long, long time ago, in a galaxy far, far, away. While Earth may not have any purpose in this timeline (in fact, it would mostly be detected as mostly harmless by the rest of the Intelligent Races and safely ignored), it still is quite possible that the two timelines may converge and therefore, both Star Wars heroes and heroes on Earth may be cited.

Here's a link of sources that could indicate that a connection between this Milky Way galaxy and the Star Wars Galaxy.

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Earth

^ Ah, Yes! But the Star Wars galaxy was created by a man we all know as George Lucas, making it (no offence, people) non-existent and fictional. Though if for some strange reason the Star Wars Galaxy DOES exist, we'd probably would never have heard of it, nor would we be having this conversation, therego making it remain; unominous to us all.

I cannot believe that SilentScope001 just tried to say that Star Wars is part of our Universe... Thanks for the laugh though. Hehe, Hitch Hiker's Guide to the Galaxy.

Super Villian... I have a whole list of favorites, but a more recent would have to be Sylar from Heroes.

^ Ah, Yes! But the Star Wars galaxy was created by a man we all know as George Lucas, making it (no offence, people) non-existent and fictional. Though if for some strange reason the Star Wars Galaxy DOES exist, we'd probably would never have heard of it, nor would we be having this conversation, therego making it remain; unominous to us all.

Ah, but you said that these other heroes exist within a fascalime of our universe, as in, it shares the exact same traits as this world, except for the fact of a random amount of people with powers wandering around in strange coustumes. You say that they are in "our univerese".

If so, therefore, Star Wars could also exist in that same universe as well.

The alternative seems...strange. I have never seen any proof of Superman, Batman, or Iron Man anywhere. In fact, I don't even think THERE is a city named Gotham or that a civil war in America just ended between Superheroes who want to register their powers and Superheroes who don't want to register their powers.

Are you kidding? It's gotta be the super criminals from Batman like the Joker, the Penguin, the Riddler and the Catwoman. Great bad guys!

What do you think the other choice on the poll is for? But you're right, I should've added villains from Batman and others from DC Comics. I'm more of a Marvel Fan, so that explains quite a lot.

Archived