• Sylar (Heroes)
    • Green Goblin (Spider-Man)
    • Doomsday (Superman)
    • Doctor Doom (Fantastic Four)
    • Magneto (X-Men)
    • Apocalypse (X-Men)
    • Doc Ock (Spiderman)
    • Other

I don't get it. How can you say Supervillain without saying The Joker?

Cause Batman 2 aint out yet.

Although I don't know why Phantom Knight has made it for this century, where only seven years into it! last century had a better selection

Edit: Sorry if you meant the joker from the animated series or comics.

My favourites:

Jim Carrey as the Joker

Ian Maclellan as Magneto, and Saurumon (I think thats him).

James Earl Jones as the voice of Darth Vader.

Worst played villain in history: the goober that played Vader in ep 2 and 3... His hammy Noooooooooooooooooo!!!! Has been immortalized. xD

Jim Carrey play The Riddler, not the Joker. And Christopher Lee played Saruman, not Ian McKellan.
Yep, we all know whom that was played by - the very talented (albeit slighty creepy) Mr. Nickolson!

I prefered Christopher Lee back in the '70s with all those Hammer Horrors! :D

Jim Carrey play The Riddler, not the Joker. And Christopher Lee played Saruman, not Ian McKellan, who played Gandalf.

Sorry, I knew I was getting Lee and McKellan wrong, can never keep those two straight. lol

Carrey as the Riddler... that was just a goof up. I still liked him as him as that villain.

Galactus. He's the only supervillian who canonically wins.

Unlike the other supervillans who get beaten up by a superhero, Galactus really does succed in his goals, which is "Eat everything up!" He also is an inspiration for Darth Nihilus, but of course, nothing can beat the orignal.

Galactus. He's the only supervillian who canonically wins.

Unlike the other supervillans who get beaten up by a superhero, Galactus really does succed in his goals, which is "Eat everything up!" He also is an inspiration for Darth Nihilus, but of course, nothing can beat the orignal.

Ditto for me.

Oh, man. Why did you have to put Sylar and Magneto in this poll? They are both really great villains and I just can't decide which of them is greater.

BECAUSE I CAN!!!! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry guys that I didn't add in The Joker and those other guys. I guess it was because I wasn't thinking too much about DC Comics.

And the reason I didn't add any star wars villains was because this poll is about bad guys in our universe.

Archived