Home

Aliens vs. Predator - Requiem

Crow_Nest

Well, the trailer is "R-Rated". So, I think it's safe to assume to movie will be "R-Rated" as well.

According to wiki it'll be R rated. If its true it'll suck for me, cos i wanna watch it as well. I've been a fan of AVP ever since i played AVP2. I guess i'll just have to wait for the DVD.

According to wiki it'll be R rated. If its true it'll suck for me, cos i wanna watch it as well.

I don't think I would be too hard to get into. I've seen R-rated/18A movies in theatres with friends (300, Superbad, Shooter, etc.). They don't really care. Or I buy tickets to another movie and go into the movie you want to see. Though, personally, I don't think I'll be going to this movie myself. I haven't seen the first one.

You could always listen to Sabretooth. ;)

I really can't recall AvP being good enough to warrant a sequel. Nevertheless, I stand here - horrified beyond belief.

The ending to the first movie indicated that a sequel is possible. And i kinda saw it coming the moment i was done with the first movie. Good enough? Well i dont know what to say, but i thought the first movie was "OK". But the whole human/pred team up was pretty bull imo... Thankfully we wont see any of that in the sequel.

I never played the game either and I thought the movie was pretty good. At the very least it's better than any other game movies.

Aside form video games I'll turn to board games to get mad at. I recently heard that Ridley Scott will helm a project trying to turn Monopoly into a movie.

I guess it didn't help that I had somewhat gotten my hopes up after hearing that it was a pretty decent film... I guess it just wasn't really my style of movie. The only "horror" films I've really appreciated lately were 28 Days/Weeks Later and a few others that I can't think of off the top of my head. It's not really my genre.

Uhh.... Not another one! I thought the first one should have been amazing (take two of arguebly the greatest alien species ever depicted in film and mix them together in a brawl to the death, thought it would've been a classic - and turned out to be one of the worst films i've ever seen IMO), i'll give this one a miss!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived