Gargoyle King

MIRA OR HANHAAR?  

54 members have voted

1. 1. MIRA OR HANHAAR?

• Mira, the hard-nut with attitude.
    • Hanhaar, the sociopathic carpet.
    • Neither, they both suck.

Hey Peeps! :)

I am just posting a poll to wonder whom you prefer in TSL, Hanhaar or Mira; i prefer Mira (my favourite character in TSL) personally over the sociopathic carpet, but what do you prefer? When i play TSL i always use Visas and Mira, i find them very intersting chracters. I can even have Mira when darksided aswell thanks to that handy little TSL mod that allows you to recruit Mira/Hanhaar regardless of force affinity.

I’ve cast my vote for Mira; she is my favorite NPC from the KOTOR series. I don’t have the Mod (and usually play lightside); I’ve only played though with Hanhaar once in my party and did not find his story very interesting. When playing darkside I try to stay neutral until I pick up Mira.

Personally I set her up with a couple nice blasters and allow her to cover the melee fighters. I find her ability to disarm and not set off mines very useful. I always use her to rescue the Exile on Go-To ship and as leader in the tomb.

Hanharr. Mira just sounds even more so like a Han Solo copycat than most people in the KOTOR series. And her comments about capturing and then starving her "targets"...sounds too much like mind control that it really freaks me out.

Hanharr is a psyhotic Wookie, yeah, but he just sound much more interesting than the other psyhotic bad guy, Malak. Hanharr does butchering, but many people hate him, and he really is just a slave to his own desires. At least he's more interesting than Mira.

Why wasn't there a both option? It doesn't matter, since I voted for Mira.

I voted Mira, because she reminds me of Jango Fett, with dual blasters and poison darts, etc and she can become a Jedi, as others have said.

Had I been able to vote for both of them, Hanharr is also good, because he is more interesting than Zaalbar and he is different from most Wookiees.

Gah, where's the both option? Lol.

Hanharr can become deadly accurate using the right blasters and upgrades, as a scout, he gains precise targeting feats free, as well as the other scout feats. He can also seriously dish out the pain with melee weapons. Not to mention, in effect, partially heal himself at anytime with Wookie Rage, along with all the stat boosts. Zaalbar's got nothing on Hanharr. :lol:

On the other hand, Mira's wrist launcher is awesome with grenades, (Imagine that, I started using grenades again! Well, besides ion and adhesive anyway). Plus of course she can become a Jedi. She picks up a whole lot of skills too, even without increasing her base intelligence.

I definitely have to vote Mira for personality and utility. But for just pure destruction? Hanharr.

I'm rather surprised comparisons are being drawn between Han Solo and Mira. I would think more people would think of *ahem* a certain pilot *cough*ATTON*cough* as a Han wannabe. Maybe that's just cause I don't like him lol.

I like both, Mira is an interesting character and can become a jedi later so that's cool. Hanharr just beats down hard and with that glitch I can raise his STR and INT super high I think it was 238 in his STR(I tried that once...never again because it crashed a little while after that) Hanharr story is really twisted and interesting I've gotten Mira for one of my DS Exile's I just stayed neutral/good until I got her and then BAAM full pledge evil, I will also eventually try and get Hanharr for a LS Exile.........If I can get Mandalore and HK-47 to full LS I can do it with Hanharr!

Mira.

I can't stand Hanharr's utter hypocricy. Plus, he's too obsessed with what "strength" is.

"Okay, I'm going to fall to oblivion so I can have strength"

He's just a psychopathic moron who murdered his tribe.

He may have interesting beliefs... but his will was just too easily broken.

Mira's pretty straight-forward... and pretty bad-@$$ I might add.

I prefer Mira. I can't stand that big oaf Hanharr's moaning and groaning. When you talk to him he never stops about what 'strength' is. He sounds like he needs soothers or something. Enough with his voice, but apart from that he's pretty good.

He can put up a pretty mean fight, but he's a bit (A LOT) slow. Add it all up, Mira wins by a tad.

Definitely Hanharr. He might not be as easy on the eyes as Mira, but he has ten times as much character as she does. I found the dynamics revolving around his life debt to be fascinating, (how many Wookiees viewed it as slavery and twisted it into what he did?) and the whole predator-prey relationship he'd built around humans was an extremely original new perspective for normally honor-bound Wookiees. Even the way he talks is unique. He's probably one of the most original characters to have graced KotOR, and probably the most underrated in them as well. Yes, he actually is something beyond "KILL KILL KILL!!!!!!!!!"

Mira, in sharp contrast, doesn't have as much character to speak of. Yes, she's easy on the eyes, but I always felt she was more of a plot device for Hanharr than a unique person of her own. Really, what internal conflict does she go through? What issues apart from being stalked by Hanharr shape her character and make her grow? None! She's got personality but she doesn't have much character.

Hanharr, in contrast, has a ton of personality, defies all stereotypes, has some of the best internal conflicts in the game after Kreia, and is an original and deep character in pretty much every aspect. What's not to like? Oh wait, no boobies. :(

Hanharr for the win! :wookiee:

Archived