Home

Brotherhood of Shadow - Expansion Pack

Silveredge9

• Replies 484
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A question - is it normal, that the main Btoher of Shadow looks like Kay? I mean the jedi from mod "Recruitable Kay". I don't think so. Is there a way to correct it?

Thanks

Btw, BoS is simply great! The best mod out there!

Only sometimes I had feeling like actually watching a movie than playing a game :(

Edit: I played arounf with apperance.2da and it seems I corrected the problem. But I really lowers my trust to the TSLPatcher.

I've read the entire thread but I haven't seen anything about the problem I have

I've some other mods installed.

I'm in the storage room with the mechanic rodian, touching the sith artifact, kicking it. The ship5 module starts loading and then...the game crash.

I have a strange box in the hebon hawk, the one with the rakatan in it, similar to the sith artifact you used in BoS. As I reload a previous savegame and try to open it, I have the same crash.

It looks like the problem is specific to the matrixarena attached to that kind of item. So my question is simple, wich files I need to check to solve this ?

(I'm pretty sure that the problem came with the installation of BoS, as it worked before)

thx in advance

This mod is like Escape Yavin4 for Jedi Academy. It is an awesome mod that replaces so much of the game that its almost like an expansion pack

Anyway this is an awesome mod. It was quite hard especially the saber battles and against all those mercenaries who healed after every hit.

I had ap roblem while running this installer...

Adding new row (index 673) to 2DA file appearance.2da...

• Warning: Invalid column label "driveanimrun" encountered! Skipping entry...

• Adding new row (index 674) to 2DA file appearance.2da...

• Adding new row (index 675) to 2DA file appearance.2da...

• Adding new row (index 676) to 2DA file appearance.2da...

• Adding new row (index 677) to 2DA file appearance.2da...

• Adding new row (index 678) to 2DA file appearance.2da...

• Adding new row (index 679) to 2DA file appearance.2da...

• Adding new row (index 680) to 2DA file appearance.2da...

• Adding new row (index 681) to 2DA file appearance.2da...

• Adding new row (index 682) to 2DA file appearance.2da...

• Adding new row (index 683) to 2DA file appearance.2da...

• Adding new row (index 684) to 2DA file appearance.2da...

• Adding new row (index 685) to 2DA file appearance.2da...

Is this a problem? Will this break anything, or is this normal? I haven't applied the 1.07 patch yet; I wanted to get this answered first. Help! I do have a few other mods installed, but I don't think any of them would account for this...Can I safely ignore those warnings, and if so, wioll I be missing anything?

Err, you can install the 1.07 patch and see if everything works fine in the game.

Otherwise if it doesn't (Which means there have been some unforeseen complications with the compatibility between the mods you have installed), delete the current appearance.2DA in your your override folder and reinstall the mod/patch.

What content in your mod do those entries reference? It could possibly be an extra heading from another mod that wouldn't actually affect anything...if nothing else, could I not manually go in and enter each of those 13 lines?

Edit: Looks like, unless I missed one, the only mod I'm using with an appearance.2da file is RedHawke's "The Revan The White/Star Forge Booster Pack". Since it too uses the patcher, it occured to me I could replace the .2da file, then reinstall BoS, then reinstall Revan the White...maybe... :|

Yeah, I think I might have found a workaround (as posted above...likely whiel you wrote your own reply. lol)

"Edit: Looks like, unless I missed one, the only mod I'm using with an appearance.2da file is RedHawke's "The Revan The White/Star Forge Booster Pack". Since it too uses the patcher, it occured to me I could replace the .2da file, then reinstall BoS, then reinstall Revan the White...maybe... :|" I'll give it a shot

Edit: That seems to have worked; the only warnings that came up this time were about existing files, and in both cases, I know they were there from the previous installation of their respective mods. Assuming i was right in that nothing else I'm currently using had need for appearance.2da, everything oughta be fine now. :D

• 2 weeks later...

hey i'm kinda stuck...I don't know how to get out of the prison,the one in which you enter after finding the artifact on orion.

There is a white empty room with nothing except the drexel who doesn't say a thing.

Can someone help me?

• 2 weeks later...

my game is crashing after the scene where i reach the artifact

I'm sorry logan but you may not 'bump' threads here, your "HELP" post has been deleted... if you aren't recieving any help then you need to edit your post with a better explination of what is happening or try a Private Message (PM) with the mod maker.

Edit2: Now I have had to delete another useless post from you in this thread where you reply only to my warning edit and actually try and deny knowledge of a post you made, instead of answering the question the mod maker posed to you to actually get you some help with your issues (Post #327 below), please stop with the off-topic/spammy posts. -RH

Archived