Home

Brotherhood of Shadow - Expansion Pack

Silveredge9

• Replies 484
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Never experianced that glitch before. If you could provide more information such as where exactly it occurs within that specific module, I can check it out to see if a bug could potentially occur.

And concerning the One-Legged Wookiee. Perhaps it was a simple nod towards Atris, perhaps not. Or even, perhaps the One Legged Wookiee is merely the piece of a larger puzzle that has yet to be revealed. Perhaps not. ;)

Boy, I love being cryptic. :p

Silveredge? Could you come here a moment? *gets out knuckle dusters*

Ten minutes later...

Thanks for sharing that information with me Silveredge! :D

Seriously though is that some sort of hint?

Or are you just teasing us?

If it's the latter then STOP!!! :lol:

I tried to get rid of the appearance problems I was exerpeinces with using this mod, and so I re-installed KOTOR and installed only a few selected mods like the Padawan Roleplay Mod, Shem's Super-Enchanced mod and Ulimate Sound mod, and a few apperance changes. The current apperance 2da dosen't have any real changed enteries that I could see conflicting with this mod, unfortunely I must have missed something as now my problem is no long that characters in the mod either look like their wearing the Revan Redemption robes or have no heads, but instead now Drix Keliwt won't appear, only his name appears above an empty space. So now I can't cause the mod to begin. I've inlcuded a link to a screenshot of the problem here,

http://img150.imageshack.us/img150/3185/bhod1sj0.jpg

Does anyone have any suggestions as to get this mod working again, with the proper appearances as it was a great story to play through?

This is an excellent mod and my pick for Mod of the Year 2007. I haven't quite finished it yet, but what I've played of it so far has been really good. Nice work.

Edit: Hmm. For some reason I didn't seem to get the Armlet of Fiends to work, but that's not too big a deal... Also, Matilda reverted back to level 3 when I landed on the Unknown World, but at least she still had all the levels stored and I could level her back up.

Also, my space battles with the Sith fighters now always have Taris and the Sith starships in the background no matter where I am... I don't recall it being like that before, but maybe it's some other mod screwing things around or just the game glitching for some reason or another.

Still, a very good mod and I hope the glitch with the torture scene is fixed at some point.

Also, my space battles with the Sith fighters now always have Taris and the Sith starships in the background no matter where I am... I don't recall it being like that before, but maybe it's some other mod screwing things around or just the game glitching for some reason or another.

I got that issue as well. But it's not that annoying, and I don't think it's a mod conflict, since we both have it. ;)

I got that issue as well. But it's not that annoying, and I don't think it's a mod conflict, since we both have it. ;)

Well, I'm glad I'm not the only one then. For a while I thought I was imagining things and/or remembering incorrectly.

And yeah, it's not that bad, the only time it bothered me (after the initial "WTF?!" reaction) was in the Star Forge system where I wanted to say "Dammit, Carth, you were supposed to fly us to the Star Forge instead of a time warp to the assault on Taris, you been hitting that juma juice again?", as basically you just need to suspend disbelief a bit more than usual.

Here are some bugs I have encountered:

- Lots of spelling, punctuation, and grammar errors.

- During the space battles I always see Taris and the Sith fleet in the background.

- The character lip sync is all off. When talking to any character the lips stop moving before the dialog ends. The lips move abnormally fast and halfway through the conversation the characters mouth stops moving all together yet I still hear audio coming from them. This isn't just during the BoS quest. It is also during the main game.

- Revans robes used in the mod are full of clipping bugs to do with the head. I recommend switching that out with the "Revans Mod Robes" released by Chainz.2da because his uses one full set of robes and you don't need to equip his mask separately meaning the only issue with it will be the cape... which I'm sure we've all come to live with.

Currently I am unable to finish the mod. I am stuck in the Jedi Enclave on Dantooine after the Jedi strike team flashback. I'm in the room with the Jedi masters looking all corrupt. I am unable to talk to them, leave the room, or interact with anything in the area.

So far this is such a well put together mod and easily deserves mod of the year despite these annoying errors.

Can we expect a patch fixing the things I mentioned above in the near future?

Currently I am unable to finish the mod. I am stuck in the Jedi Enclave on Dantooine after the Jedi strike team flashback. I'm in the room with the Jedi masters looking all corrupt. I am unable to talk to them, leave the room, or interact with anything in the area.

I think to fix that all you have to do is reload a save before that and then redo that sequence. That type of problem happened to me in another area and a reload allowed me to continue.

I think to fix that all you have to do is reload a save before that and then redo that sequence. That type of problem happened to me in another area and a reload allowed me to continue.

I'll try that, thanks.

Hopefully those problems I mentioned wont go unnoticed by Silveredge9.

Great mod... voted this for best mod of 2007 for K1.

I'll try that, thanks.

Hopefully those problems I mentioned wont go unnoticed by Silveredge9.

Great mod... voted this for best mod of 2007 for K1.

No problem. It might do the same thing again, even after you reload, so do it multiple times.

I'm sure Silveredge9 already has noticed any problems in his mod. The first person to know them should be the one that created them. :)

My vote for best TSL mod of '07 as well. Excellent job!

Here are some bugs I have encountered:

- Lots of spelling, punctuation, and grammar errors.

- During the space battles I always see Taris and the Sith fleet in the background.

- The character lip sync is all off. When talking to any character the lips stop moving before the dialog ends. The lips move abnormally fast and halfway through the conversation the characters mouth stops moving all together yet I still hear audio coming from them. This isn't just during the BoS quest. It is also during the main game.

- Revans robes used in the mod are full of clipping bugs to do with the head. I recommend switching that out with the "Revans Mod Robes" released by Chainz.2da because his uses one full set of robes and you don't need to equip his mask separately meaning the only issue with it will be the cape... which I'm sure we've all come to live with.

So far this is such a well put together mod and easily deserves mod of the year despite these annoying errors.

Can we expect a patch fixing the things I mentioned above in the near future?

Have you installed the 1.05 patch?

- The majority of those were fixed in one of the patches. I'll do another run through and fix any errors that may remain.

- This has been reported only recently too. I'm still unsure if or not this has anything to do with BoS. I'd need to find out what variable defines what background is shown during these space battles.

- Strange bug, but nothing to do with BoS. Have you tried reinstalling KOTOR?

- Depends if it has a female version of Darth Revan's robe. It would look odd if, as a female you equipped the Darth Revan robes to suddenly warp into the male version of Darth Revan.

- Sounds like a script misfire, your best chance for now would be to restart from an earlier save, or an autosave. And see if it works.

Yes I do have the 1.05 patch.

The lip sync was fine until I downloaded the mod, which is why I suspect it's BoS

Understandable, but is there a way you can explain to me how to do so? I'd rather he be wearing the alternate robes instead of the ones you provided.

Also, I am unable to skip any dialog during parts of the quest. Is that purposefully done?

Hey I was just wondering....

I downloaded this mod but it has an exe installer, so I tried dragging all the files into the override folder. But when I do this I did not replace any of the duplicate files and it does not work. Also I have a Mac. Does anyone know how I can install it so it works or is there a Mac version?

Yes I do have the 1.05 patch.

The lip sync was fine until I downloaded the mod, which is why I suspect it's BoS

Understandable, but is there a way you can explain to me how to do so? I'd rather he be wearing the alternate robes instead of the ones you provided.

Also, I am unable to skip any dialog during parts of the quest. Is that purposefully done?

The thing is, it's a problem I've never experianced, and it's a problem that I've never seen reported before. I don't see exactly how it would be possible for BoS to affect the way sound is coordinated with the LIP files. Have you tried reinstalling KOTOR?

To the replace the Revan Robe model, just copy the .mdl and .mdx file of the male version you wish to use, and move it into your override folder, over the top of the existing file.

And skippable dialogue issue will be fixed eventually, I just need to find the time to commit to it.

Hey I was just wondering....

I downloaded this mod but it has an exe installer, so I tried dragging all the files into the override folder. But when I do this I did not replace any of the duplicate files and it does not work. Also I have a Mac. Does anyone know how I can install it so it works or is there a Mac version?

It seems, even if the .EXE issue is worked around - BoS isn't compatible. For some reason, custom modules (such as the Orion), fail to work during the loading screens. And they're is nothing I can do about that.

Excellent mod.

I's also stuck on Dantooine, with the Jedi Masters. I can kill them, but nothing happens after.

I have tried it several times, form autosaves and earlier saves, but the result is the same. I kill them, and nothing more happens.

I got a similar problem as this or did, having beaten all of the red faced guys the dialog happens but the nothing happend i eventally got round it by reloading a previous save having restarted the game.

Love the mod though.

Archived