Home

My apologies - please read

Chase Windu

Being absolute bad is not much worse than trying to be absolute perfect/positive. If you think the Zune or some movie is crap, you have every right to voice your opinions. It's part of that free will thing that God gave us. I'm Roman Catholic, and that's about as strict as it gets without being absolutist. We're still allowed to have fun. We're even allowed to make fun of people, so long as we know it's not at their expense. And who here actually takes a LucasForum insult seriously?

Thanks for reminding me that it's nearly time for another visit to the confessional, by the way. ;)

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ur so clever j-m ;

I know they won't make them unspoken but it's a start. I'm on a path of repentance. I want to please God and Jesus.
A-ha!!

I’ve even destroyed a lot of my DVDs and Star Wars stuff because I was just so frustrated and depressed and I thought that would make it go away. I was super wrong about that and it just made things worse.
Deary, of course it made things worse. You have (A) no, nix, nothing, zero, *NADA* expensive DVD and Star Wars stuff anymore. (B) physically destroying DVDs and other plastic stuff is a hell lot of stupid, boring work, and might cause a lot of cuts in your hands. © next time SELL it, and spend the cash to church charity, duh.

I also just got this feeling to warn you not to tempt or mock God.
Oh, of course I dare mock god. In case she got a problem with it, here I am, fully erected.

Yeah, and those who say it doesn't and it destroys you and it's sin are just jealous they can't have, for but one ****ing time, a good being bad ass high threesome with girls you met two and a half hour ago and don't know, but who are also exceptionally beautiful, right? XDDD

Public Service Announcement: Kids, you know, practising safe sex and using condoms is really important, because when it comes to AIDS and stuff you can't trust no one, not grandma, not dad, your sister, god, whoever. Just trust yourself, and an approximately 0.04 mm thick layer made of latex.

It's part of that free will thing that God gave us. I'm Roman Catholic, and that's about as strict as it gets without being absolutist. We're still allowed to have fun. We're even allowed to make fun of people, so long as we know it's not at their expense.

Duuude, in your case: WWJD? I doubt Jesus would make fun of anyone for any reason. Catholics are Christians, meaning Christ-like, I do believe. So, the best thing for you all is to imitate how he is, correct?

Just like for me, I should be thinking WWM(peace be upon him)D? Ya know, what a lot of Muslims strive for is being like Muhammad (pbuh), and I know I personally fall very short of anything like that.

But sincere repentance to God is the best way to go about that, in my belief.

Though, I figure I'm prolly the only one here that believes in this, but whatever.

Chase, kudos to you. Keep it up. Though I did find you humorous. :)

This is the weirdest thread ever on the Swamp. This either may be a bad joke or a sincere declaration. Either way I don't like it. I'm the kinda guy who goes, "Don't tell me, show me." So I'm not all that jazzy with religion and such. I think it's cool and a part of human nature to have religions and gods and such. But when this stuff starts to go to their head, it just gets weird.

Besides, you can still have a change in your life without having to use the words 'faith, God, and Jesus' to describe it. It's possible to lead a better life without a crutch.

Yeah, and those who say it doesn't and it destroys you and it's sin are just jealous they can't have, for but one ****ing time, a good being bad ass high threesome with girls you met two and a half hour ago and don't know, but who are also exceptionally beautiful, right? XDDD

If someone can prove an event where they were able to get into a sexy, creamy, delicious threesome with two exceptionally beautiful females in the course of only two and a half hours, that's about all the terrestrial evidence you need to prove that God both exists and loves us all.

What I'm saying, Chase, is that using your talents for sexalicious activities is the only way you can save the human race from damnation.

Come on, Chase. Spank the booty. Save the world.

jayjay, one hole is at least not asexual

If someone can prove an event where they were able to get into a sexy, creamy, delicious threesome with two exceptionally beautiful females in the course of only two and a half hours, that's about all the terrestrial evidence you need to prove that God both exists and loves us all.
It might as well prove nothing but how sexey one is and/or how good the drugs are. :haw:

However, I think, for the first time ever, Chase got scared off of a thread.

Archived